Would it be possible to wire a switch to light to control the level adjustment rather than fitting all the kit to the rear of the van. These standard leds must be the way to go as you will be less likely to be pulled and if you have a accident they would probably just put new ones in and not even notice.

That's what I'm planning to look into and why I'm not doing the auto levelling straight of the bat

Not quite, they are in and connected and partially working but struggling for time at the moment, will be sorted soon .....

Not really as they are not coded in yet so not functioning properly but i did have a spin around the block with the dipped lights on (no sidelights/drls) and boy what a difference !!
Cant wait to get them fully working and take a spin across Dartmoor on main beam and light up them sheep that like to congregate on the roads/bridges :D

Man its going to be hard to resist buying these once you sort it out. Good work Pauly!

Down in Dartmoor in October, fancy a bit of electrics Pauly? Might pay for a Turkey or two come Christmas.

Managed to get a few hours on the van today and got my lights finished off finally !!
Really happy with the results, made the mistake of bending down and having a 'proper' look at the lights on main beam took a couple minutes for my sight to recover :eek:
Promised to take the wife out tonight so no dartmoor driving tonight may have to wait until tomorrow

IMG_5168[1].JPG

IMG_5171[1].JPG

IMG_5179[1].JPG

Back