Kombi Load Liner

mopardave

150 Kombi Manual
VIP Member
T6 Legend
I've searched high and low for a load liner for my kombi.....for the life in me, I can't find anything! Anyone got any ideas?
MD

Try rhino boot liners ,the will make one offs
I have ordered one to my sizes £110 posted

hi everyone I have got the front rubber mats.
I am after the rear and boot liner mats.
I have a Kombi with the rubber floor but wanted something to go over the top.
Can anyone recommend best place to get these.
Thanks in advance

hi everyone I have got the front rubber mats.
I am after the rear and boot liner mats.
I have a Kombi with the rubber floor but wanted something to go over the top.
Can anyone recommend best place to get these.
Thanks in advance

I have a lwb 9 seater shuttle and been struggling to find some mats for the rear seats and boot due to the layout and it being a twin slider. Been asking loads of companies about some to be made. And the only ones who said they could help with a custom set was www.autostyle.co.uk. now I've not got back to them yet so cannot vouch for them but it might be a starting point if you struggle.

Charlie

I have a lwb 9 seater shuttle and been struggling to find some mats for the rear seats and boot due to the layout and it being a twin slider. Been asking loads of companies about some to be made. And the only ones who said they could help with a custom set was www.autostyle.co.uk. now I've not got back to them yet so cannot vouch for them but it might be a starting point if you struggle.

Charlie
Thanks Charlie will have a look

I got a boot liner made for the rear of my kombi by rhino boot liners
Vw sell rear rubber mats for the shuttle it comes in a set of two ,one to go between front and rear seats then the other goes behind that

I bought that boot liner in rubber and really pleased with it, helps protect the factory floor when kids are dragging bikes in and out etc and covering it in mud and for the price I paid (20 odd quid since gone up) if it lasts 12 months and gets binned I'm happy

I wonder if they do one for a Cali?
I did fit a carpet mat (QTM) in my last one but it got trashed by the sliding bench seat.

The boot floor does take quite a hammering from sliding stuff in and out from under the rear bed shelf.

I got a boot liner made for the rear of my kombi by rhino boot liners
Vw sell rear rubber mats for the shuttle it comes in a set of two ,one to go between front and rear seats then the other goes behind that

I was told they only had the ones for the T5 and my dealer wasn't sure if they fit the T6?
Also mine is a twin slider and the middle row of seats are 3 individual ones and most seat options are a twin and single

I was told they only had the ones for the T5 and my dealer wasn't sure if they fit the T6?
Also mine is a twin slider and the middle row of seats are 3 individual ones and most seat options are a twin and single
The dealers don't know what they are talking about ,The T6 is identical to a t5 inside .I have twin sliders ,the mat doesn't go under the seats ,so it wont matter what seats you have .
Best bet go into parts and tell them you want the rear shuttle mat set .
They only do two types of rubber Matt ,one is the monster Matt ,which is really chunky ,then they do the shuttle type.I will post a photo of my front Matt's so you can show parts guy .,sorry I haven't got one of the rear one

IMAG2273.jpg

The dealers don't know what they are talking about ,The T6 is identical to a t5 inside .I have twin sliders ,the mat doesn't go under the seats ,so it wont matter what seats you have .
They only do two types of rubber Matt ,one is the monster Matt ,which is really chunky ,then they do the shuttle type.I will post a photo of my front Matt's so you can show parts guy .,sorry I haven't got one of the rear one

View attachment 5628

Cheers for the info, will try pop up there next week, I have the same front mats as you already but it's the ones for the middletter and rear rows. That's good to know the T5 ones will fit as I was told I would have to order them first and wasn't to keen if they wouldn't fit. Cheers again

Cheers for the info, will try pop up there next week, I have the same front mats as you already but it's the ones for the middletter and rear rows. That's good to know the T5 ones will fit as I was told I would have to order them first and wasn't to keen if they wouldn't fit. Cheers again
The rear set are the same design ,so you should get sorted

View attachment 5628
Hello, how do those mats get secured ?
Reason I ask is I was in the dealers today and they says they don't fit T6 as the securing points are different.
Thanks

Reason I ask is I was in the dealers today and they says they don't fit T6 as the securing points are different.
Thanks

I bought the T5 rear mats vw and they just lay on the floor on my 9 seater shuttle, however you have points you can cut out for the seat legs but as my middle row I have 3 individual seats. But they work fine .

Thanks
The rears don't fix down they sit there ,fronts have securing pegs ,that screw into the carpet .

Back