Sold T6 Kombi rear step threshold cover.

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Sjacko20 you get towards Shrewsbury much?. I'll see if it'll fit mine, if so I'll have it off you pal?.
only 20min away so sure could arrange something. Let me know when and where, busy this weekend but on leave for a couple of weeks from Monday so around anytime then. Maybe I’ll get to see your masterpiece in the flesh?

only 20min away so sure could arrange something. Let me know when and where, busy this weekend but on leave for a couple of weeks from Monday so around anytime then. Maybe I’ll get to see your masterpiece in the flesh?

I'm working in Shawbury on w/c 5th if thats any good
As for 'masterpiece' that is alittle....nope a long way off pal..
Starting again tomorrow rioping everything out..

That works for me, can do 5/6/7, anytime other than school runs. Pm me your info and we’ll sort at time and place :) never ending projects, interested to see which way you go with it next then.

I think the Caravelle is deeper than all in order to marry up to the floor rails, with the Kombi being next before the standard panel van being the smallest / lowest sitting.
What the actual measurement differences are, I don’t know.

Thats correct, its the same as the side steps
PV trims are low designed to work with ply floor
Kombi trims are a little bit deeper to cover the thicker rubber floor covering
Caravelle trims are deeper again to accommodate the extra depth introduced by the inset floor rails

If Fish doesn’t have it I would be interested if the postage is sensible, just about to board a plane at Dubai so will be out of contact till tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back