Kombi / PV Rubber Floor - Part Number

Vince

Hi all,

I'm selling my double and single rear passenger seats, with seat belts and floor mounts etc. The floor mounts have a full rubber matting around them. So holes in it cut out.

Anyone know where I can buy the vw rubber matting for the floor in the back, or how much?

Many thanks,

Vince.

IMG_0161.jpg

So if I have this right your after an OEM floor matt with NO cut outs?.
Or
Your selling your OEM rubber matt therefore after a rubber matt to replace it?.

These are also templated and sold via rugs for bugs, Worcestershire.

Just checking but you understand the mat on eBay is nothing like a factory rubber floor ?
The VW floor is a couple inches thick and profiled on the bottom to the contours of the ridged metal flooring/chassis of the van
The link above is a flat rubber mat designed to sit on top of existing flooring and not straight bare metal floor

Just checking but you understand the mat on eBay is nothing like a factory rubber floor ?
The VW floor is a couple inches thick and profiled on the bottom to the contours of the ridged metal flooring/chassis of the van
The link above is a flat rubber mat designed to sit on top of existing flooring and not straight bare metal floor

That's what I too was trying to determine. :thumbsup:

I should have the original rubber floor from my van available when I get the van back from Exploria later this month. This is from a panel van with bulkhead and the load securing rings. Otherwise brand new.

I should have the original rubber floor from my van available when I get the van back from Exploria later this month. This is from a panel van with bulkhead and the load securing rings. Otherwise brand new.

I’d be interested in this, if you’re still selling it.

A mate of mine has a brand new original rubber boot mat from a SWB 18 plate T6 if it’s of any interest to anyone.

Hi all,

I'm looking for the part number of the rubber rear load liner that is used on kombi vans. I've spoken with TPS but they could only find a 5mm floor.

Looking to buy new as we don't want any holes in it as we have a Bebb removable bed system

Thank you,

Sion

Hi,

I was looking for a part number for the rear Kombi step for my van, and on the same page is the rear rubber Kombi floor. SWB seems to be 7H1 863 731 F

upload_2020-1-25_17-35-14.png

upload_2020-1-25_17-35-41.png

Im looking for a Genuine (insulated) Rubber Cargo Mat SWB with no cut outs for seats or bulkhead

Does anybody know if these are available to order from Volkswagen or TPS and has a part number handy? i'm hearing mixed responses on availability and rang two dealers one said it wasn't on the system and couldn't find it and the other is looking into it as they couldn't find it also but recalls ordering one a few years back, i've seen a conversion company selling them on ebay but they wont post and they are 220 miles away..

OK. That's a shame. I'm in the process of getting my van converted and have the thick rubber floor liner spare as well as the second row of seats, belts etc. No bulkhead, but it does have the seat cut-outs!

Just picking up on an old thread here... Does anyone have a new genuine vw rubber floor mat for the rear without cut outs except for loading points. I need one as I'm changing the location of my kombi seat. Please let me know if anyone has one. Many thanks in advance!!

Back