dsg or manual ??

I know this sounds like I'm from the driving nerd world of advanced driving (which I am, 21 years) but if DSG is used so you can do stuff you shouldn't be doing when driving, it's not really the right reason to have it.
We've got an auto BM; because it's faster and more efficient, not so I can pick my nose, do the crossword on my phone or make a one handed meal.
If anything we need things to make us concentrate more rather than less.

My first telling off. By the way I was joking.
I’m actually 6ft 4in and much prefer not to be cramped up using a clutch pedal which literally becomes a pain round town.

I’m going for DSG. Have the 6 speed in my Octavia and love it. Yes their is a delay when I put my foot down but you soon learn to accommodate that. Yep reversing takes some getting used too as it doesn’t creep like you would expect but having one hand free is great for eating drinking and giving the kids a quick clip round the ear :thumbsup:

Whilst eating a sausage and egg mcmuffin before I actually said this is what an auto is all about to the Mrs ha

Im not from the advanced driving school and quite frankly think anyone with 20 years of anything is most likely at an advanced level without a certificate.

Welcome to the forum mate ;)

Back