T6 Highline PV to mobile office

Vinci

Residential Surveyor
T6 Guru
I started with a white 150 Highline pv and had Slidepods convert it to my mobile office with a SCA roof. Vanshades and numerous lights, power points and an inverter, plus leisure battery and wired in dash cams front and rear. No kitchen (yet), but a plug in Webasto fridge and diesel heater. Caravelle table and rear bench (very clever kit), and a swan neck table on B pillar to swing outside for my Jetboil kettle thingy. Swivel front seats and 4g thing. Very, very pleased with work done, and admired by many.

Yes........if someone can tell this old git how to move/sync iPhone camera pics to the iPad, please

Use the cloud that's from one old git to another. If you have a Google account link that and the photos should upload atomaticly. If you have an iCloud account then link the iPad to it as well

As above, just use Bluetooth to Airdrop them from one Apple device to any other in range. Select the photos you want to share and then just click on Airdrop (via the sharing icon - square with up arrow through the top side) - receiving device will need to accept them.

Thank you....will sort it.....or will on Thursday when my student son comes home for weekend!

Back