Sold T6 Headlights (H4) - Genuine Volkswagen OEM - £50 ono

Status
Not open for further replies.

benjemison

VIP Member
These have now sold.

It's a long-shot, but is anyone after a pair of T6 OEM headlights? Surely somebody wants that genuine look and to not be able to see much once it goes dark (I'm not the best salesman am I?)

They're off my 68 plate T6 with 7,000 miles on the clock.

I'm open to offers obviously, otherwise I'll try my luck on eBay.

I can post them (best price I can get is with Parcelforce at £12.17) or you're welcome to collect from south Manchester.

PXL_20201129_120805158.jpg

Thanks

Last edited:
Oooops. I definitely selected "For sale" when I created the thread.... not "FREE". I was kind of hoping for something tbh.

Oooops. I definitely selected "For sale" when I created the thread.... not "FREE". I was kind of hoping for something tbh.

No worries, I’m not desperate Iv got a scratch on one of mine that’s all but il let you carry on and sell them

There isn’t a prefix for sale items to be “offers only” hence the Free prefix being applied.

Have a look through these similar threads to give you an idea of a price, even if you do end up specifying one “ONO”.

There isn’t a prefix for sale items to be “offers only” hence the Free prefix being applied.

Ahhh, so I wasn't going mad...makes sense. Thanks.

Thread title updated to show price. Examples below of sold/completed items on eBay show £50 ono to be fair I reckon

1606671452663.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back