T6, Day 1...

Colner

T6 Pro
I took a bit of a risk this week, I own and run my own business so I'm not averse to taking a punt on something new or a tad sketchy but this was quite different...

Oli from @BognorMotors posted a stock list and I liked the look of one of his Kombi vans. We messaged, emailed and then spoke a couple of times on the phone. After agreeing on a price, I put a sizeable deposit down on one of his vans, unseen apart from a few photos, as Bognor Regis is a 6-hour drive from East Lancashire! It's a bloody good job my wife is away on holiday ;)

I decided to make a day of it and flew from Manchester to Southampton with my son. Much less hassle and money than it would have been to travel by train or have someone take us by car but it still felt a bit OTT. Oli picked us up from the airport (saving us £65-£70 in taxi fares) and we got the chance to enjoy his highly tuned petrol kombi on the way to his showroom.

The van was exactly as he had said it was and it was immaculately presented, absolutely pristine inside and out. Oli and Bognor Motors are obviously very proud and passionate about what they do and how they do it. I'm really pleased I took a chance and decided to buy from him and would do so again despite the distance.

Spotify and my data allowance got hammered on the way home today, we played lots of tunes to brighten up the M6 but my favourite at full blast had to be:

By the way, I love the ACC! Makes motorway driving effortless :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
That's a fine looking van mate....love the stance! Great tune too....never heard it before but decided to give it a whirl....moving!:thumbsup:

Nice, bus and as for the tune, its not often I like a cover as much as the original, especially if its a classic, but that one rocks.

Back