AbsoluT5 carpet lining

:mexican wave:
I’ve been worried about every step!!!!! Read a lot on here and watched a load of video’s on YouTube. I put shed loads of silent coat on all panels first, followed by insulation from B&Q (plastic bottle stuff). I started just carpeting some small panels, then today did the long stretch from front to back in one go, including the wheel arch. It took a few hours but happy with the results.
Watched loads of vids on Youtube too. Picked my van up today OMG not stopped smiling yet.

045B1AD8-2ED1-4456-8942-9651592FFD93.jpeg
A4C30CD5-D1C0-44C5-92EA-E555BEF3185F.jpeg

2 of the many Transporters that left this week

A basic carpet line in a T5, which still receives the same treatment and attention to detail.
3 stage sound proofing
2 tone carpet lining, no joins on show around tailgate opening
Dense panel set with recesses around switches, Handles and on the sliding door to miss the wheel arch
Cabin matching ceiling trim to keep it light inside
Cool white lighting with 3 way switch

T6 had a bit more work, but had the same sound proofing and 2 tone carpet lining, cabin matching ceiling trim, lighting

We also added the following
Eberspacher heater
Carpet Vanshade pods
Can curtain
Pioneer rear speakers
And had his rear windows tinted

Our services~
Audio (full plug and play setups supplied)
Full electrics, in solar
Carpet/vinyl lining/insulation/sound deadening
Kombie conversions
Window fitment
Eberspacher installations
Pendle Performance Remapping
Cruise control
Suspension

Www.Absolut5.co.uk

461C1CD5-950B-4D9B-9AE1-F0947ECBB112.jpeg

3 stage sound proofing

Black carpet on metal work

Anthracite on our 6mm dense panel set, with complete hidden fixings

Red vinyl seat belt panels

Cabin matching ceiling with 4 cool white lights controlled by a 3 way switch

Seamless lining around tailgate opening, no joins on show

C446BBD9-CCEB-4081-8F13-8C7D30D95CA7.jpeg

Brand new Sportline in for the following-

Our 3 stage sound proofing

Black and Anthracite carpet lining, seamless around tailgate opening, no joins on show finished of with cabin matching ceiling trim, to keep it light inside

Panel set which features no fixings on show and recesses around handles, switches and sliding door

Red vinyl seat belt panels were added to match the seats

4 cool white lights were added with a way switch

2 high power usb sockets where added for the rear passengers

Our signature audio setup was added which uses our own original design underseat sub enclosure holding a 10” JL sub, powered by a multi channel JL Audio amp which also drives Hertz Mille pro front components..

The sub is controlled by a discreet dash sub control and rear Pioneer speakers were added for rear fill.... all driven of the factory headunit

We also installed the customers supplied Bilstein B14 suspension

7DFEFFCB-F568-4D23-86F2-91274D051B75.jpeg

T6 in for a nice Black/Anthracite carpet lining, again features no joins on show around tailgate, using our panel set which has no visible fixings, recesses around handles, sliding door panels,

Cabin matching ceiling trim to keep it light inside despite the dark carpet, 4 lights with 3 way switch

110a agm leisure battery was added ...

Pm us for further details

Great to meet you earlier today Jason!

Can’t I wait to see what you boys n gals do to the one I dropped off this morning

Great to meet you earlier today Jason!

Can’t I wait to see what you boys n gals do to the one I dropped off this morning

Hi Spencer

Great chat this morning.

We have sound deaden the rear and completely installed the signature audio setup...

C84EE2FB-D398-4EDF-BA68-A46D403AB586.jpeg A63FE51D-BBAA-40A9-9090-94C6E03969D0.jpeg FA5AEC7E-3ED6-4E4F-8B9E-C81AE247885A.jpeg Nowhere near the standard of the professionals, but it will be do for me.
Silent coat, sound deadening foam, carpeted ply. Roof panels and door cards done.
Happy days.

Last edited:
In the same way many lower their vans to the ground almost and fill their arches with rubber band tyres, my preference is upwards. Admittedly for aesthetic reasons for the most part.....Veyrons can't do 240mph on the A37 but look good at 30mph, most Range Rovers and 4x4s only see off road on suburban verges, but look like they could, and my van won't be seeing anything harsher in all likelihood than a track to a house for a survey. Of course it's not worth the money.....but heck, I'm enjoying feckling it, cos I can, and isn't it what we Transporter owners generally do to varying degrees

In the same way many lower their vans to the ground almost and fill their arches with rubber band tyres, my preference is upwards. Admittedly for aesthetic reasons for the most part.....Veyrons can't do 240mph on the A37 but look good at 30mph, most Range Rovers and 4x4s only see off road on suburban verges, but look like they could, and my van won't be seeing anything harsher in all likelihood than a track to a house for a survey. Of course it's not worth the money.....but heck, I'm enjoying feckling it, cos I can, and isn't it what we Transporter owners generally do to varying degrees

Very true..

The kit is around £1200.00 plus the vat and plus installation

Thank you for that.....are they local to you in Wiltshire.....I am near Bath?

I have just been looking through the this thread.. great work @Absolut5 ! I have just placed an order on a SWB panel van which should be coming in March, would it be possible to pm me a price for the following?

3 stage sound proofing
Dense panel set
4 or 6 LED downlights with 3 way switch
LED mood lighting
full electrics set up (240V hookup and sockets etc)
Speaker upgrade (doors, rear and a pillars)

I am looking to fit different front seats, do you know if it would be possible to still fit the built in sub with different seats? If so could you include this in the price please

I was also wondering if you did alcantara headlinings? If so i was wondering if you would be able to do the rear and cab, and also the a pillars?

Thanks in advance!!

Josh

I have just been looking through the this thread.. great work @Absolut5 ! I have just placed an order on a SWB panel van which should be coming in March, would it be possible to pm me a price for the following?

3 stage sound proofing
Dense panel set
4 or 6 LED downlights with 3 way switch
LED mood lighting
full electrics set up (240V hookup and sockets etc)
Speaker upgrade (doors, rear and a pillars)

I am looking to fit different front seats, do you know if it would be possible to still fit the built in sub with different seats? If so could you include this in the price please

I was also wondering if you did alcantara headlinings? If so i was wondering if you would be able to do the rear and cab, and also the a pillars?

Thanks in advance!!

Josh

Pm sent

Back