Single colour carpet lining in Anthracite
Cabin matching ceiling trim to keep it light inside
Dense panel set with complete hidden fixings
Seamless around tailgate opening
Recessed switch and handle for a better finish
4 led lights on 3 way switch

Alpine flip down DVD screen

Pioneer rear speakers
Nice and clean lining jobs there! Do you mind me asking what material you used to match the cabin lining? I've had I don't know how many samples from all the usual suspects and a few besides but none are quite right or am I being too fussy?

Nice and clean lining jobs there! Do you mind me asking what material you used to match the cabin lining? I've had I don't know how many samples from all the usual suspects and a few besides but none are quite right or am I being too fussy?
We use MVM brush nylon. It's the closest we have come across. Others are foam backed which shows finger prints when installing

You will never get the exact same as it's manufactured differently ..

View attachment 4518 View attachment 4517 View attachment 4516 View attachment 4515 New T6 in this week for the following-

Dynamat Xtreme the rear
Closed cell foam
Insulation
2 tone carpet lining
Cabin matching ceiling
Mood lighting
110 AGM leisure battery installed to factory spec for the bluemotion technology
Led lighting
CBE sockets
2 privacy windows
Red vinyl panels to add some colour
Pioneer rear speakers

Hi, the lineout looks awesome, could you tell me what you used for the roof lining to match the cab? This is the look I'm after, but I'm struggling to find the right colour match. Also the coloured panels look great.

Cheers

Chris

Hi, the lineout looks awesome, could you tell me what you used for the roof lining to match the cab? This is the look I'm after, but I'm struggling to find the right colour match. Also the coloured panels look great.

Cheers

Chris

Megavanmats brushed nylon...

Thanks for the nice comments:)

IMG_6403.JPG IMG_6402.JPG IMG_6401.JPG IMG_6400.JPG

Medium top disability T6 in for a challenging sound proofing, carpet line, and our signature Audio..

We did a 3 stage sound proofing and insulation, 2 tone carpet lining, using 6mm panels, complete with hidden fixings, new ply ceiling with 6 led lights of a 3 way switch

2 cubby holes where made just above the cab roof, which hid the 3 channel JL amp, as we couldn't hid any thing under the drivers seat due to being fully electric slide unit

JL 10W1 sub installed under passenger seat with Hertz front speakers.

Apologise for poor photos.......

IMG_2129.JPG IMG_2133.JPG IMG_2134.JPG IMG_2135.JPG IMG_2127.JPG IMG_2126.JPG IMG_2125.JPG
IMG_2124.JPG

Lovely T6 in this week for the following

Full signature Audio system, comprises of the following-
JL XD amp
JL 10w1 sub in our own design and manufactured underseat enclosure
Hertz Mille pro front components
JL dash sub control
Pioneer rear speakers

Fader activated on the factory head unit

3 stage sound deadening and insulation
Black carpet on the metal work
Anthracite on 6mm dense panels, with complete hidden fixings
Seamless carpet around tailgate opening
Recesses on panels for lights, handles

Lime green vinyl seat belt panels, to add colour and match seat stitching

Cabin matching ceiling trim to keep keep it light inside, and make the light reflect better

Lights control by a 3 way switch, 2 in the tailgate along with USB and 12v sockets

Finished of with the best flip down screen on the market, Alpine

Wow lovely work, wanting this done to my Kombi as soon as but need a good company recommendation north west anyone ?

Some seriously lovely looking lining jobs here, will be getting a quote soon to have my new T6 Kombi done, the photo's on here have made me green with envy :) . Can't wait to get rid of the road-roar from the back. Then I'll only have to listen to the roar coming from the passenger seat ! :eek: ;)

I know Noods Due to collect my T6 Kombi mid November, hoping to have carpet and soundproofing done as soon as possible.

Many drop theirs T6s off, grab a taxi to a train station, hire a car or we have a holiday inn, travel lodge a small walk away and stay over until it’s done, obviously this depends on spec of what you require.. as some can take a little longer...

Dont ride down there on the bike in full monsoon weather, catch virtual hyperthermia and drive home in your pants! pmsl!!

Dont ride down there on the bike in full monsoon weather, catch virtual hyperthermia and drive home in your pants! pmsl!!

And let our mate Scott talk a lot whilst you are about to go into shock...

You looked bloody freezing lol..

2E447786-9178-48DA-9046-0A854F72E0EA.jpeg 1FD561ED-D940-433E-9CF6-AA9D97F20FE7.jpeg 799BCAF3-D55B-4733-A892-740CF911F847.jpeg

T6 left us this week with the following-

3 stage sound proofing and insulation
Carpet line in black and Anthracite
Blue vinyl seat belt panels
Mains hook up
Leisure battery
Various sockets where customer requested

JL 10w1 sub and Rainbow mono amp with dash sub control
Pioneer rear speakers. Coded to headunit

Bilstein B14s

Pendle Performance remap

Back