Anthracite and smoke carpet

6mm dense panel set using complete hidden fixings, no screws here

Seamless tailgate opening carpet lining, so no joins at the top

Cabin matching ceiling trim with 4 led lights with 3 way switch

2 USB sockets in B pillars for rear passengers

Www.Absolut5.co.uk

01980 624740

IMG_1972.JPG

T6 SWB Kombie in for our 3 stage sound proofing, black carpet and Anthracite on the panels,

Cabin matching ceiling trim with 4 lights on a 3way switch.

Blue seat belt panels

USB sockets and rear speakers added and fader coded via VCDS

No fixings on show,

Im bringing my van to you in August. Silly question, what do most people do about getting home as its quite a trek for me and I think you have it for a few days?
Ryan

Im bringing my van to you in August. Silly question, what do most people do about getting home as its quite a trek for me and I think you have it for a few days?
Ryan

Most catch a train back, which we can arrange a taxi to 1 of 3 stations. Others drop a bike in the back and ride back

Yes we can do suede, full vinyl

Take a look here at more pictures

Absolut5 Audio Ltd / Absolute Audio
Hi Jason can you send me prices as well. For T6 kombi suede look roof. Then carpeted side panels etc With led lights in ceiling and tail gate. Insulated etc also I've got 2 x jl 10 subs focal Mids and tweets. And 2 amps. Will need fitting plus extra USB for charging iPhones etc in back
What sort of notice you need booking dates and how long you would need the van for

Hi Jason can you send me prices as well. For T6 kombi suede look roof. Then carpeted side panels etc With led lights in ceiling and tail gate. Insulated etc also I've got 2 x jl 10 subs focal Mids and tweets. And 2 amps. Will need fitting plus extra USB for charging iPhones etc in back
What sort of notice you need booking dates and how long you would need the van for

Pm sent

IMG_6286.JPG IMG_6285.JPG IMG_6283.JPG
IMG_6282.JPG
IMG_6281.JPG
3 stage sound proofing
Single colour carpet lining in Anthracite
Cabin matching ceiling trim to keep it light inside
Dense panel set with complete hidden fixings
Seamless around tailgate opening
Recessed switch and handle for a better finish
4 led lights on 3 way switch

Alpine flip down DVD screen

Pioneer rear speakers

Hi Jason,

Do you guys use MVM carpet then? The anthracite always seams to look quite light on your pics. In the flesh it always seems darker.

Also do you line your panels with anything under the carpet to give a softer touch? The pics make it look like there may be some foam under there but perhaps just your skills :)

Hi Jason,

Do you guys use MVM carpet then? The anthracite always seams to look quite light on your pics. In the flesh it always seems darker.

Also do you line your panels with anything under the carpet to give a softer touch? The pics make it look like there may be some foam under there but perhaps just your skills :)

Hiya

Yes we use MVM, and is darker in the flesh....it's the poor quality camera phone that makes it look light

No we do not use foam. But our panels are made differently which ,a,es them feel more dense, better for sound suppression

IMG_6382.JPG T6 in for a basic 2 tone lining

Ceiling in cabin matching ceiling trim to keep it light inside

4 led lights on a 3 way switch

All 6mm dense panels use complete hidden fixings, with recesses around handles and switches for a less flat panel

We also added a Pioneer AVIC F88dab and retaining the dash USB, dab aerial, mfsw and parking sensor display

Back