AbsoluT5 carpet lining

I reckon she doesn't know about all the boxes, he is going to be a champion hide and seek player by the time his van is all sorted.;)

I have had to get bigger boxes to put boxes inside.. let alone some Dewalt boxes have van tack in..lol.

Absolutely buzzing to get mine done now after seeing all these pics, roll on the 8th of June :)

IMG_1727.JPG
Brand new 204 Kombie in for simple but effective carpet line

We did our 3 stage sound deadening and sound proofing, then 2 tone carpet line, again no joins around the rear opening, and using our 6mm dense panels with recesses to break up the boring panels and miss the wheel arch. The panels we manufacture allows us to completely hid any fixings for the smooth finish, cabin matching ceiling trim was used to keep it light inside along with led downlights

Speaker upgrade from Rainbow and Pioneer was also added...

some absolutely amazing interiors in this thread!

Got serious van envy now.
Also really chuffed I've ordered a T6 so I can plan and do one myself, much more scope to do stuff than with a car!

IMG_1756.JPG
Kombie Highline in for 3 stage sound proofing, including cab floor, 2 tone carpet lining with cabin matching ceiling trim, 6mm hidden fixing panels , 4 lights with 3 way switch.

We then installed bulkhead behind the rear seats.

2 USB sockets, and Rainbow 8.2 speaker upgrade in the front and finished off removing a tuning box which didn't do much and mapped it with Pendle Performance software..

IMG_1772.JPG

A Ex RAC van came in which required a full day removing all the old wiring, patching up holes etc

We then went about doing a Kombie conversion

First we add our 3 stage sound deadening and insulation

Carpet lined in Anthracite throughput, added our 6mm dense panels, with complete hidden fixings, seamless lining around tailgate opening. And cabin matching ceiling trim

We asked the owner if they wanted a splash of colour and their kids wanted purple and blue, so this was added with vinyl trim to the seatbelt panels.

Led downlights, sockets all running from secondary battery

We added 2 privacy windows, and installed the Kombie seats with the VW strengthening plates. New side step, light and rear threshold.

Then on to the audio, the Excellent Pioneer AVIC F88dab was installed with a Pioneer reverse camera, roof mount DAB/fm aerial and Pioneer speakers were installed front and back.

Lastly genuine cruise control was installed

IMG_1812.JPG

Brand new Sportline 204 Is this week for a complete makeover,

3 stage sound proofing
Black carpet on metalwork, seamless around tailgate opening, no joins1f44d.png

Then using our 6mm panels with complete hidden fixings, you cannot see anything under the carpet for that smooth finish, then carpeted in Anthracite,

Cabin matching ceiling trim, with mood lighting

We added a splash of red vinyl to break it up with 4 lights in the ceiling of a 3 way switch and 2 in the tailgate which was flushed further in the panel, even the Handle, switch and sliding door have recesses to make it look less of a flat panel.

Our Signature audio was added using our own manufactured under seat sub enclosure, housing a JL Audio 10w1 sub, JL XD amp, Hertz front components and Pioneer coax for a bit of rear fill.

Our first black and Anthracite carpet lining we have done, at first we thought it be to dark, but light ceiling makes it one of our favourites

A very tough week as I'm moving house, and working evenings to get installs done...very tired....

IMG_1867.JPG
Owner of this very tidy T6 came all the way down from Aberdeen for us to the following-

3 stage sound proofing
Black carpet on the metalwork, with no joins around tailgate opening
Anthracite carpet on our dense 6mm panels with complete hidden fixings
4 vinyl seatbelt panels
Cabin matching ceiling trim
4 led downlights on a 3 way switch
Rear speakers

And added a genuine VW reverse camera.

Www.Absolut5.co.uk

01980 624740

IMG_1880.JPG

Brand new LWB T6 came in for-
3 stage sound proofing
Seamless Anthracite carpet around tailgate opening, no joins there, and smoke carpet lining
Cabin matching ceiling trim
6mm dense hidden fixing panels
Lights in ceiling off a 3 way switch and 2 in tailgate
Various USB and 12 volt sockets
Red vinyl on seat belt panels

Our signature audio setup was installed, based on JL Audio and Hertz, our original design sub enclosure sits under the drivers seat.. all powered off the factory headunit.. no cutting of wires.

We finished of by installing the excellent B14 coilovers

Back