AbsoluT5 carpet lining

IMG_5664.JPG IMG_5663.JPG IMG_5662.JPG IMG_5661.JPG IMG_5660.JPG IMG_5659.JPG IMG_5658.JPG IMG_5657.JPG

Brand new T6 for main dealer left today with our 3 stage sound proofing and insulation, 2 tone carpet, 6mm dense panels, cabin matching ceiling, 4 led lights, these work off the door and switched like the originals, 2 USB sockets.

13.3" high quality DVD flip down, this was mounted on a wooden based which is installed between the sunroof and ceiling.

Finished off with our signature Audio setup comprising JL Audio and Hertz, sub is control by a small dash mount rotary control

Yeah looking forward to having the Bus back tomorrow and well excited to see the results of some difficult decisions about the route I wanted to go with the interior. That pic is making me quite relieved for a start :thumbsup:

Mind clearly thinking of the nice summer evenings when you can jump on the bike, in the warm sunshine, and blow away the stresses and strains of the day.

Couldn't agree more, it's the only time I can get away from everything...

IMG_5745.JPG IMG_5748.JPG IMG_5749.JPG IMG_5752.JPG IMG_5753.JPG IMG_5754.JPG Another Vinyl/carpet lining this week

Anthracite carpet to the metalwork, cabin matching ceiling trim and

Mulberry supadura high quality vinyl on our 6mm dense panels, which feature no fixings on show and recesses in sliding doors etc

Multi colour mood lighting, and many other features added

Looking good Jase.. now judt to find an opening slot please..
Audison one bit..etc

@Absolut5 , quick daft question, is the roof padded heavily? As is seems like you lose a fair amount of headroom, or is this an optical illusion?

Back