AbsoluT5 carpet lining

I suggest carpet lining first before the roof goes in, remove the ceiling panels and trim up as far as you can, so when they Install the roof their box sections fit over the carpet for a perfect finish, otherwise you will struggle to butt up to their finish

The arches are all done in one piece starting from the B pillar working backwards
Thanks for the reply, how far into the ceiling would you recommend? Would this not interfere with the cutting process when they fit the roof?
Thanks again for your help!

Just go beyond where the ceiling clips go in,

It won’t have affect on the roof cutting as that’s quite some distance apart.

Many have roofs fitted afterwards

Great, I will take your advice and do that. Do the plastic fascias on the B post simply pull off via trim clips?
Do you fit the flush fitting windows too?

Great, I will take your advice and do that. Do the plastic fascias on the B post simply pull off via trim clips?
Do you fit the flush fitting windows too?

Yes unbolt the seat belts with a spline tool, then they pull off

Yes we fit flush windows, doing some this week if they turn up from glass supplier

Yes unbolt the seat belts with a spline tool, then they pull off

Yes we fit flush windows, doing some this week if they turn up from glass supplier
Please can you send me some pictures inside and out, and can you quote me please for installation on the 10th Dec.

Il try and find some, unfortunately we are booked up until mid January and they are very hard to get hold of

All lined and ready for the Skyline roof fit next weekend, very nervous, fingers crossed and thanks for your help, let me know when the windows are in,

7BCF933D-E8E7-4055-AEAF-AEF408623D9F.jpeg 123FC420-1A0D-451C-B9B9-C8DD1DF2CCFD.jpeg
All lined and ready for the Skyline roof fit next weekend, very nervous, fingers crossed and thanks for your help, let me know when the windows are in,

Really impressed with them, great fit, easy to open

22B95691-E82D-47A4-92A0-20B47277BED3.jpeg D497286F-00A9-4466-8E76-F48ABEC49F32.jpeg EE92A503-1792-442B-95B9-7383742F7387.jpeg 1D8B3EA4-D3BC-429F-B41C-596CF55C7E85.jpeg 6A14403C-95CF-4F19-8D2D-0AB27676FBD0.jpeg A8FA5DE7-5EA3-4E51-954C-292ACC254783.jpeg 50F1D627-006A-4EAE-95C9-34B059958644.jpeg 4C3870A7-1844-4661-A938-3721423112CD.jpeg

One of our favourite installations left us this week.

New T6 Panel van came in for our 2 tone carpet lining, with matching orange vinyl to match the customers orange detailing on the outside.

Our carpet lining features, seamless around tailgate opening, no nasty joins or folds.

Custom panel set with complete hidden fixings, no screws or clips on show or just under the carpet.

Cabin matching ceiling trim helps to keep it light inside and less claustrophobic.

We also installed leisure battery, mains hookup with a Ctek D250sa, various sockets in requested locations.

Pioneer reverse camera was hooked up-to the Factory headunit,along with Pioneer rear speakers.

Finished off by installing a flush fit sliding window and fix along with customers request custom window covers to help protect what he carries in the back sometimes.

Our services -
Carpet and vinyl lining
Kombie conversions
Window installation
Webasto heaters
Audio, plug and play setups
Pendle Performance Agent
Cruise control
Full electrics inc solar
B14 and VanSlams
Home of the original underseat sub enclosures for the T4,5
and 6

Www.Absolut5.co.uk

01980 624740

Hi how do you attach the panels showing no clips and do the rails for the mood lighting come pre made? Then attached to the side panels ? Kind regards

Hi how do you attach the panels showing no clips and do the rails for the mood lighting come pre made? Then attached to the side panels ? Kind regards

They are clipped butwe manufacture our panels differently to other for a complete hidden fixing,

We also make the mood lighting, it attaches to the ceiling/roof

There is a few places that that supply a all in one roof withmood lighting, but these are bonded up which looks great but if you ever need to remove it, you will have a battle on your hands

0C8A50D9-9327-4955-A673-46E29842AF31.jpeg You guys do a stunning job! Unfortunately due to me spending all my money buying my kombi im going to have to attempt the rear lining myself. If you don’t mind me picking your brains what happens at the front of the sliding door? Do I remove the rubber and b post plastics?
Also the trim pieces that hide the mood lighting....can I buy these?

View attachment 29677 View attachment 29678 View attachment 29679 View attachment 29680 View attachment 29681 View attachment 29682 View attachment 29683

Spec-
3stage sound proofing
Carpet line in Anthracite and smoke, seamless around tailgate opening
Dense panel set with complete hidden fixings and recesses around handles etc
4 led lights with on/off/door switch
2 usb sockets/12v socket
Passenger swivel plate retaining plastic trim on rear of base
Remote mood lighting and cabin matching ceiling trim

Simple but effective finish

Could you please tell me the panel carpet colour and the roof?! Cheers

Back