T6 caravelle Sleep pack option

Pjbmell77

Hi all

I am looking for some advice with regards the flexiboard/mattress for my vw caravelle t6 2017, i have just had a quote from the main dealer of over £1200
Can anyone suggest any suitable alternative options and also where about i can buy this from?

Many thanks

Peter

I
Hi all

I am looking for some advice with regards the flexiboard/mattress for my vw caravelle t6 2017, i have just had a quote from the main dealer of over £1200
Can anyone suggest any suitable alternative options and also where about i can buy this from?

Many thanks

Peter
I brought some legs of a Germany company on eBay, then cut my own board. They do various boards you can buy from them though. The legs are nicely made.
Multiflexboard Board adjustable VW T5 / T6 with Video construction manual 51 cm | eBay

I got a Outwell 5cm selfinflating double mattress which has a memory foam cover about £100, if you're using frequently I'd probably opt for a non inflating for convenience. Lots of options
I'm not exactly upto speed on this whole bed thing....do i buy a flexiboard for the very back and simply fold down the rear 3 seater seat and the two middle single seats and move together and put a mattress over the top? Bed done?

I have just ordered the frame hinged unit from Germany, should be here in a couple of weeks, I will post when they arrive

Back