T6 Caravelle rear quarter trim removal

I need to remove the rear trim on both sides of my 2016 Caravelle so that I can do some rewiring. I've removed the top pieces if trim on the C and D pillars but don't know how to remove the large pieces of lower trim. Just pulling doesn't seem to do it but should I use more force or are there some hidden screws? Its this big piece of trim running from the side sliding door all the way to the tailgate that I want to lift offIMG_1117.jpeg

This may help as the panels are similar:

Failing that, look up @StudleyGlass’s Kombi to Caravelle build thread

As mention in the thread Ads tagged, its just a matter of a bit of careful force to release the hidden clips that are clipped into the panels behind

if you look at the picture below you can see 3 of the black clips on the lower c -pillars . There are a few more dotted across the panel, also one on the center of the lower arch as in the picture.

20181026_121503.jpg

This may help as the panels are similar:

Failing that, look up @StudleyGlass’s Kombi to Caravelle build thread
I need to remove the rear trim on both sides of my 2016 Caravelle so that I can do some rewiring. I've removed the top pieces if trim on the C and D pillars but don't know how to remove the large pieces of lower trim. Just pulling doesn't seem to do it but should I use more force or are there some hidden screws? Its this big piece of trim running from the side sliding door all the way to the tailgate that I want to lift offView attachment 81548
As mention in the thread Ads tagged, its just a matter of a bit of careful force to release the hidden clips that are clipped into the panels behind

if you look at the picture below you can see 3 of the black clips on the lower c -pillars . There are a few more dotted across the panel, also one on the center of the lower arch as in the picture.

View attachment 81583

Hi Richard. Trying to remove just the cup holder and charger binnacle and wondered if you saw how it was fixed to the panel? I have looked everywhere for advice how to detach it from the bottom of the C pillar to no avail. Many thanks in hope.

Back