Retrofit Parking Sensors & Rear Camera

Discobadger

VIP Member
T6 Pro
Hi All,

I am in the midst of upgrading my T6 Caravelle. As part of the work and have purchased a complete front bumper with fogs and OE parking sensors and a rear bumper with PDC holes but no sensors.
I am looking to retrofit the current front setup and add sensors to the rear bumper to give me the beep and visual aid on the current VW head unit. At some point in the future, I will eventually replace with my Pioneer Apple Car Play unit at some point and due to this, wish to add a reversing camera.

As I already have the front sensors and loom in the front bumper can anyone point me in the right direction of the extra parts I need to achieve this.

The current plug on the loom doesn't have the extra wires for the sensors however I have the plug from the loom the bumper was taken from.

Thanks

20180917_200234412_iOS.jpg

Speak to @Pauly he probably has all the parts in stock for you to complete this.

Prob easier if you send me your number and we can have a chat about it, I can let you know what’s required and supply stuff if you need

Hello everyone,

I recently purchased all the components needed to install front and rear parking sensors along with a rear view camera in my 2016 T6. The pack has come with various wiring harnesses and basic instructions as to where each wire terminates. Does anyone have a diagram or able to explain how the wires should find their way through the vehicle? Where should the control module and beepers be located?

Note. The van has a tailgate and RH drive

This is the kit: (without the front trim)

Many thanks for any help in advance people!

As you are a VIP member, look on downloads and you should be able to find control unit locations.

Back