T6 Autumn Camp 2021 (24 - 26 September)

Status
Not open for further replies.

czmate1999

VIP Member
T6 Legend
Hi All,

Created this thread after speaking to some of you at Bala and to @Tourershine, as he has organised the Summer camp, to gauge interest in holding a 'T6 Autumn Camp' from 24-26 September 2021. If there is enough interest I will ask the admins to create an event page. For ease, I would suggest that we use Brook Meadow again as they are a known quantity and it will be simpler to organise. I have spoken to them and they currently have availability but would need to know numbers ASAP as they are starting to get some enquiries.

If you are interested in going then please like and indicate below by Friday 11th June (to give me a rough idea of interest) and I will make the official approach to the campsite.

Any questions/suggestions or anything else then let me know below. As mentioned if there is enough interest hopefully we will be able o set up an event page.

Best,

CZ,

To be honest, as good as this place is, I think a different venue would be better for a few reasons. Variety, ie different things to do in the surrounding area. As a forum we have covered Wales already, have Camper Jam and Busfest coming up as well as SIbbertoft in July. There are other areas of the country Peak District, Yourkshire Dales, Lake District, that might encourage another (from Scotland etc) to attend.

Valid point @Skyliner33 My only comment would be that most sites are not currently encouraging groups so it might be difficult to find an alternative just yet. Brook Meadow have been very accommodating so far. Do you have anywhere in mind?

Happy for anywhere to be considered but am going for simplicity of organisation and with Covid I thought a known quantity would be preferable. Thanks to Pauls sterling efforts with the summer camp, Brook Meadow already know us which is also an advantage...

If you have any suggestions, let me know. Just wanted to get the ball rolling. Also happy to attend other events if anyone has any suggestions for the south :).

CZ.

That date is 2weeks after Busfest-21 . . . that right?

Busfest 10,11,12 sept

this date the second weekend after, 24,25,26 sept 21

That date is 2weeks after Busfest-21 . . . that right?

Busfest 10,11,12 sept

this date the second weekend after, 24,25,26 sept 21
Hiya,

yes, that's right, a weeks break in between and hopefully still some good weather! too soon?

CZ.

16degc high
8degc low

might be a bit too cold for us Tent dwellers.

though we have a portable derv heater in the camping arsenal now . . . so . . .

havent tested it yet.

View attachment 118889
That looks awesome!!! Definitely needs testing out!?!?

Im happy to bring an oil filled radiator for you as well :)

Its a maybe from us . . . . tent dwellers.

Depends on weather and location.

Put us down as possible…but as it’s late in the season for us oldies would like Hookup to power the night heater :thumbsup:

new thread created for this event :

this thread will be locked soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back