T6 Aftermarket Tail-Lamps for tailgate

SAF1981

Diver
VIP Member
T6 Guru
Hello I'm looking to upgrade my T6 tail lights with either OEM lights or any possible suggested aftermaket tail lights.
Preferably looking for a plug and play set to fit a tailgate rear.
Has anyone changed theirs or has some suggestions?

Thanks and happy new year

Hello I'm looking to upgrade my T6 tail lights with either OEM lights or any possible suggested aftermaket tail lights.
Preferably looking for a plug and play set to fit a tailgate rear.
Has anyone changed theirs or has some suggestions?

Thanks and happy new year

if you've not got them already OEM LEDs are much better upgrade than the std tailgate

The new T6.1 rear lights are a popular upgrade at the moment so that’s an option or you are going to have sets of T6 LED’s going on sale second hand as people upgrade to the new version

I’ve been looking at these for a while but they are sold out at the moment. There’s a couple of things I’m after from THQ which are out of stock so I’m hoping they will get a shipment in soon.

Also thinking about the 6.1 tailgate lights but would prefer smoked/blacked out lights and the 6.1 I’ve seen are red. Anyone seen dark tinted lights for sale?

Looking to change rear lights for smoked which are best looking with photos if possible
Van has standard non led lights also what will fit and where did you get them from

Back