Sold T6 ABT Front Spoiler & Grille

Status
Not open for further replies.

monsieurblack

T6 Pro
Hi

I have an official ABT Front Spoiler & Grille looking for a good home.

So basically the full lower section, left and right ‘wings’ just above this and the badged grille too.

It’s been on a black van and there’s some scuffs on one side from memory but obviously whoever’s buys would need to match to their van anyway.

Currently in dry storage in a family members garage but if anyone is interested I’m more than happy to get some pictures up/take video if needed and answer any questions etc.

Let me know

Cheers

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey there

Thanks for interest.

Front spoiler is around ~£1000 new and grille ~£400 so looking for £650 exc. postage for both…

Will look to get some pictures this week all being well if that’s OK?

Are these for a t6.1? If so would you split ?
I'd be interested in the grill.

Hi there

Apologies, aim was to get over and take some pictures this week but I’ve just been too busy unfortunately.

Looking to sort some today though and will post up here.

Many thanks and cheers for patience

Hi again

Here’s some pictures I’ve taken today…
Also included is a photo of it on the van too
Screenshot 2022-11-12 at 14.46.23.png
Screenshot 2022-11-12 at 14.46.47.pngScreenshot 2022-11-12 at 14.47.15.pngScreenshot 2022-11-12 at 14.47.31.pngScreenshot 2022-11-12 at 14.47.40.pngScreenshot 2022-11-12 at 14.47.48.pngScreenshot 2022-11-12 at 14.47.58.png
As you can see from the pictures, it's a full grille too, not just the ABT add-on element. Hope they help but any Qs let me know.

Happy to drive a ‘little’ way to meet buyer to help with pickup/delivery distances in case someone’s a little too far away, as I just don’t really want to post due to size. Obviously can discuss in more detail if required.

Many Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back