T6 204 Dsg 4motion

Rob_EMTB

VIP Member
T6 Pro
Hi all. Been lurking for a little bit trying to get all the info on my first ever VW.

Initially was going to go for the 6.1, placed an order fully specced out, but due to current situation, delays and finances I got this 2017 version. So not brand new, but saved a huge chunk of cash. And it had a load of options that I was going to get on the 6.1 already :)

Arrived pretty standard and have since been mail order shopping! Added 20" wheels, roof bars, side bars and the best of all, a sweet H&R Coilover kit from @CRS Performance. The van handles crazy good with this drop of approx 65mm, super compliant and comfortable at this drop. Also fitted H&R ARB's front and rear.

Finished on the outside, next up will get the interior insulated and lined.

IMG_1260.jpeg

IMG_1196.jpeg

Very nice indeed! Did you fit the Arbs yourself or did CRS do those?

@Rob_EMTB .. nice Rob. See you skipped the LWB idea .... and haven't you got an S5 Kenevo to get in there ? Could be the single seat out of the rear job ?

Yeah! S5 Kenevo fits in fine just diagonally along the back.

That's a good result then. I wasn't sure if a 'QE2-like' wheelbase would get in at any angle :D ... and you've still got the option of putting it in straight when you go to the Alps by taking the rear single out. Opening more of the rear for luggage, spares and kit etc. Sweet :thumbsup:

Back