T6.1 station logos

Stronic

Hi all, I am having issues installing station logos on my new T6.1 highline as there is no station logo option listed in the settings menu. Any ideas?
Thanks

Hi all, I am having issues installing station logos on my new T6.1 highline as there is no station logo option listed in the settings menu. Any ideas?
Thanks
My understanding is the standard radio system (composition colour I think it's called) doesn't actually allow you to install the logos.

image.jpg
this is the only way, I’ve found. I’ve got the bbc sounds app. Then run through app connect. You’ll smash through the data though

Same problem here. System is Composition Color. It does show blank logotypes under stations, so there should be a way to upload them. Does that system maybe have a hidden key shortcut to get into administrative/system menu ? Anyone knows who is the manufacturer of that audio system ?

This really surprised me today as took delivery of mine. Isn't this available on the unit? What a load of crap.

I don’t get it at all. I took possession of a new T6.1 in January. It had all the station logos in DAB. But I had the crackling CarPlay issue - see elsewhere! - and I had to factory reset to try and get past that problem. Now I’ve got no station logos. Anyone worked this out?

Did anyone ever get a resolution to this. My DAB stations button are all blank and van is 1 day old?

My brand new T6.1 Startline Business Pack doesn't allow me to do this either - no option to add logos at all - really disappointing from VW on this one - any shortcuts around it would be great.

Just collected my T6.1 with standard headunit fitted. Just came across this thread - cannot believe in such a new van there is no menu button to allow station logos. Why!??!

I have the van booked in to get the software update (From 0740 to 0743) in a few weeks to solve the Android Auto apps sound issue...I don't suppose this software update brings this station logo menu option up (Wishful thinking?!)

Just collected my T6.1 with standard headunit fitted. Just came across this thread - cannot believe in such a new van there is no menu button to allow station logos. Why!??!

I have the van booked in to get the software update (From 0740 to 0743) in a few weeks to solve the Android Auto apps sound issue...I don't suppose this software update brings this station logo menu option up (Wishful thinking?!)
That update definitely doesn't update the logos! Move on from DAB radio, do you have a Spotify account? Or there is BBC sounds app

P.s. welcome to the forum!

That update definitely doesn't update the logos! Move on from DAB radio, do you have a Spotify account? Or there is BBC sounds app

P.s. welcome to the forum!

I knew I was being overly optimistic. Yes indeed - many thanks for the welcome…just realised that was my first post!

Radioplayer is another good radio app that works well on carplay

Excellent - will try Radioplayer out. Looks good.

I knew I was being overly optimistic. Yes indeed - many thanks for the welcome…just realised that was my first post!

Excellent - will try Radioplayer out. Looks good.
We shouldn't have to be going down the route of using data draining apps just to get station logos..
Vw are in the wrong here. The problem we have is they have taken away any way of updating anything to do with the infotainment system via USB. It seems this has happened when they took away the sd card slots from the vehicles. The only updates we will recieve over the air or from dealership service intervals. Total crap.
I have a brand new van with blank spaces where there should be logos. on the first 5 radio stations I would listen too regularly..
This seems to be a issue across all VAG cars.
sort it out VW..
give your customers what they deserve!!

Just got my new CamperKing Monte Carlo on the VW T6.1 highline. Spent about an hour trying to get the logos on the radio. At least I know its not me it's them. Having had a golf estate I was trading in thought it would be simple, on the golf I just downloaded them to SD card & there was a itme on the settings to put the logos on that was on a 2014 model, thought a 2022 van would have it. Other things I miss from the golf is the auto brake & park assist.

Back