For Sale T6.1 Startline bumpers and mirror caps

Ticeysoft

VIP Member
I’m selling my start line bumpers and mirror caps.

Front bumper with fog light blanks

Rear bumper (with pdc holes)

Mirror caps

All the standard grey colour coming from a van with 6000 miles on it..

Will post pics tomorrow when I can in day light

Thanks Ads_Essex and F2JON

I have been trying to get pics in the week

They are from barn door and changed them for high line bumpers..

Looking for sound 150 for the lot from the Wolverhampton area..

4AE2A458-CE16-480F-A716-B995FD15525B.jpeg

39E786CB-F257-4B0F-BD5D-B0C3D094B5D7.jpeg

0EDB2DB8-1213-4CD9-A86D-9EDBE81D97AF.jpeg

C366D775-5589-4CB2-945A-A310FCDC65AC.jpeg

E7016259-C9FC-47A4-B604-E0D68808B4D2.jpeg

F43212F5-9B15-4728-AB4C-7B0683DC971B.jpeg

2B389882-F664-468C-A575-2691FFFE2BB7.jpeg

Will the rear bumper fit a 2017 T6?
Are you willing to split and sell the rear bumper separately?

Hi,

I’m not sure I thinks so I think it’s just the front end stuff that would not

Ideally wanted to sell altogether but might be willing to sell separately as had no interest in them

Hi @Ticeysoft , little bit off topic and don't mean to hijack, but how did you find the upgrade to Highline bumpers - did you need any additional parts (except front grill of course)? Thinking of doing it myself, but looking to reuse things like the front bumper brackets and rear parking sensor brackets if I can.

Hi

I just bought a used high line bumper off eBay , and a new rear bumper from a dealer and the gloss black inserts from transporter hq

Startling have a plastic crash bar at the back which need to be updated for metal if converting to a camper, however I’m looking to get a tow bar fitted which would replace this anyway

Other than that no additional parts

Hi

I just bought a used high line bumper off eBay , and a new rear bumper from a dealer and the gloss black inserts from transporter hq

Startling have a plastic crash bar at the back which need to be updated for metal if converting to a camper, however I’m looking to get a tow bar fitted which would replace this anyway

Other than that no additional parts
Thanks, that's really helpful! Interesting point about the rear crash bar, hadn't really considered that and I'm not sure if the converters replaced it. Like you I'm thinking about a tow bar for bikes or the inevitable trailer we'll eventually need if my wife doesn't stop buying stuff...

Like you I'm thinking about a tow bar for bikes or the inevitable trailer we'll eventually need if my wife doesn't stop buying stuff...
It could be worse @g-bert, she could have imposed a purchasing moratorium. :whistle:

Back