T6.1 Sportline Black Edition

Can someone who knows about coil overs let me know if this can go any lower? Looks to me like it could, but dealer wasn’t sure. Thanks

FA368C63-4505-4E5E-A641-C4E563E2A7B0.jpeg

Don’t see much point in dealers supplying vans with all these fancy extras if they don’t how to adjust them in their
main dealer service centers does it

Don’t see much point in dealers supplying vans with all these fancy extras if they don’t how to adjust them in their
main dealer service centers does it
The techi was on leave but the salesman said he’d asked them to get it as low as it would go, which it sounds like it isn’t…

This is how it looked, not mine but apparently going out over Christmas. Was keen to know so I knew where I was when mine arrives. Cheers

4F48EFC3-1B7B-4D14-8E22-89536D641A9D.jpeg

Reactions: CAB
I am picking mine up next day or two , the back is being lowered as far as possible and then the front to match , apparently the back doesn’t go as low as the front to allow for load in the vans , not sure about the kombi , just trying to set mine up so it looks even as I don’t really carry a huge amount , I will send pictures once I have it

The techi was on leave but the salesman said he’d asked them to get it as low as it would go, which it sounds like it isn’t…
He’s matched front to rear .. he won’t get rear down anymore without a adjuster delete

I have ordered a adjuster delete from thq I had the problem still 20- 25mm left on front even took all the adjuster rings off @ rear but still not enough for me ..

@Zippy Can you measure the ride height? Center of the wheel to the top of the wheel arch.

@Zippy Can you measure the ride height? Center of the wheel to the top of the wheel arch.
Will do tomorrow when I collect , I don’t want it to low with the amount of rough tracks I have to drive down , obviously the back will drop when loaded

Picked mine up on Saturday, still getting used to the ride and needs some weight in the back. Really pleased with it. Will upload some more pics. Nice little surprise in the load area though I don’t wanna spoil any surprises for anyone!
no idea what you got in the back but I just got fresh air ??

I took a Sportline black edition out this morning which had these Eibachs fitted wound right down on the front, it drove better than I was expecting with 18’s on it. Non black editions are fitted with 30mm springs only.
Have ordered a new van and torn between above or 30mm springs, but? Will it still drop at the back with work gear in.

55A56178-898E-4788-81A8-BC36FAADB091.png

I took a Sportline black edition out this morning which had these Eibachs fitted wound right down on the front, it drove better than I was expecting with 18’s on it. Non black editions are fitted with 30mm springs only.
Have ordered a new van and torn between above or 30mm springs, but? Will it still drop at the back with work gear in.

View attachment 144775
Yes, it’ll still drop at the back with work gear in, depending on the weight of the gear. If it’s one battery drill then no, but if it’s a load of tools and materials then yes, it’ll drop.

Back