T6.1 Sound System Speakers

Steve Hales

T6 Guru
I’m waiting delivery of my T6.1 highline panel van and just looking at mods, anyone know what the sound is like on the new system? Looking at a speaker upgrade if it’s average so anyone got any recommendations for decent sound?

I’m waiting delivery of my T6.1 highline panel van and just looking at mods, anyone know what the sound is like on the new system? Looking at a speaker upgrade if it’s average so anyone got any recommendations for decent sound?

It won’t be any better than the T6, very similar set up, same pillar tweeter setup and 6.5” in the doors, the inner door skin is now plastic instead of ali, the speakers have smaller diameter plastic collars. And the headunit is now a separate setup, with the amp/tuner/control module behind the glovebox and screen only in the dash

We offer different setups depending on budget

It won’t be any better than the T6, very similar set up, same pillar tweeter setup and 6.5” in the doors, the inner door skin is now plastic instead of ali, the speakers have smaller diameter plastic collars. And the headunit is now a separate setup, with the amp/tuner/control module behind the glovebox and screen only in the dash

We offer different setups depending on budget

Thanks for the reply I’ll be in touch when I get it.

I have just picked up a T6.1 highline with Discovery Media and the sound is awful.
It was 10 times better in the Vivaro that it replaces, in fact the stereo was the only bit that didn't break!

Hello.

I'm very new to this forum, so apologise if this topic has been discussed already.
I have recently purchased a T6.1 Highline which has satnav, app connect, etc.
The intention is to convert to a camper (I'm sure you've all heard that many times recently!).

My question is related to the standard stereo fitted, and if it is possible to add additional speakers to the existing stereo system?
Many Thanks

Back