T6.1 Shuttle Single Seat Covers

BRABUS

VIP Member
T6 Pro
I am sorry to ask but in my defence I did do a search first. We have just taken delivery of a brand new T6.1 Shuttle SE. I am looking for seat covers primarily for the 2nd row of seats. This is not a bench seat but is made up of 3 individually removable seats. (sorry first VW van - can you tell LOL). I would prefer something that is a simple black colour and is wipeable as we have 2 dogs that travel everywhere with us and we just want to try and keep hair off those seats.

We would like good quality that fit well over cheap and cheerful. I don’t even know if VW sell any or of indeed they do are the aftermarket ones better. Sorry for being so new and cluelessto all of this.

Turtle Covers do 3 singles for T6s.

I have them on my vans and car and they are great. Very good customer service, easy to fit, waterproof.

I am sorry to ask but in my defence I did do a search first. We have just taken delivery of a brand new T6.1 Shuttle SE. I am looking for seat covers primarily for the 2nd row of seats. This is not a bench seat but is made up of 3 individually removable seats. (sorry first VW van - can you tell LOL). I would prefer something that is a simple black colour and is wipeable as we have 2 dogs that travel everywhere with us and we just want to try and keep hair off those seats.

We would like good quality that fit well over cheap and cheerful. I don’t even know if VW sell any or of indeed they do are the aftermarket ones better. Sorry for being so new and cluelessto all of this.
I've got turtle covers as well. I can recommend them, in fact I've just bought some for the car which has totally impractical cream leather seats.

Inka do the single rear seat covers and I’ve read decent reviews on their quality however the companies customer service is a nightmare and their website shows in stock when they aren’t so if you go for theirs I suggest you call them first to confirm they actually have them

These are the inka ones, if you do phone them can you post what they say

C7811320-1909-421C-97CD-878CF41CFD1B.png

These are the inka ones, if you do phone them can you post what they say
why do you want me to phone them and post what they say? What sort of thing are you expecting, you have made me a little nervous now.

why do you want me to phone them and post what they say? What sort of thing are you expecting, you have made me a little nervous now.
Just interested to know whether they say they have them in stock and if not when they might get them in. I ordered some before as the website showed them in stock but every time I contacted them they told me they were waiting for them to come in, so in the end I got my money back. As I said before they are supposed to be good quality it’s availability that’s the problem

Ok I have gone with the majority of comments and ordered the turtle covers. Lets see how good they are then :cool:

Ok I have gone with the majority of comments and ordered the turtle covers. Lets see how good they are then :cool:
Be interested in how they fit, quality etc as I may also get a set, not sure I can cope with inkas service again

Back