T6.1 security - We Connect tracker.

DarrenTT

T6 Pro
Hi all, has anyone started using the We Connect as a vehicle tracker? Is it any good or have you installed a stand alone tracker?
Or have I misread the blurb on the vwcv website. Is the standard alarm and immobiliser thatchem approved on the highline?
lots of questions as lookingat insurance quotes in prep of getting van.

Think the alarm immobilizer is cat 1 but either way it is thatcham approved.

Have you set up We connect yet on yours ? I've not gone through the set up yet. Hard enough trying to get app connect to work lol. Still waiting for my salesman to call about that, been over 2 weeks now .

A lot of us on here have an Autowatch Ghost rather than a tracker, other than physically picking up your van there’s no way of stealing it.

Think the alarm immobilizer is cat 1 but either way it is thatcham approved.

Have you set up We connect yet on yours ? I've not gone through the set up yet. Hard enough trying to get app connect to work lol. Still waiting for my salesman to call about that, been over 2 weeks now .
I haven’t got mine yet, should be in the next few weeks fingers crossed. Just had a few insurance quotes through and looking into security. The best quote has come from Comfort insurance that asks for a thatchum cat 1 alarm which through the vwcv website the van has.

I haven’t got mine yet, should be in the next few weeks fingers crossed. Just had a few insurance quotes through and looking into security. The best quote has come from Comfort insurance that asks for a thatchum cat 1 alarm which through the vwcv website the van has.

Yeah I think the alarm is cat 2 and immobilizer is cat 1 or vice versa I can't remember

Think I looked it up on thatchams website

Back