trap125

Hi,

I'm new to the forum and was after some opinions on choice of seat trim.

I've just paid a deposit for a new 6.1 Highline combi and have specced it with the Palladium "Leatherette Mesh" option. I was wondering what the thoughts were on this over the cloth option? I've also gone for heated seats if this makes a difference in choice. I haven't seen either option in the flesh so I'm a bit in the dark... I don't want to make a mistake in choosing the wrong option!

Any opinions / thoughts would be much appreciated.

The leatherette is a plastic so can be a bit hot. They look cool though. We spec all our vans with the cloth

Hi.. @trap125 ... I’d say that if in the future you want to change the internal colours and your seat trim doesn’t match ..your likely to re- trim the seats anyway...But if you’ve a young family easy to wipe down.. personally I like the lighter colours..
doesn't matter what trim you have ..Heated seats still make your bum hot :laugh:

9090E1D6-8806-469E-B65D-EC447C767C55.png

Hope the Heated Seats are more accurately controllable than the T6 heating... :eek:;)

Thanks for the replies!

I've got the leatherette, looks good, wipe clean!

View attachment 107112

Oooh... they look very light in colour..

The leatherette is a plastic so can be a bit hot. They look cool though. We spec all our vans with the cloth

Thanks for the reply. I'm guessing the there is a good reason you spec all your vans with cloth as opposed to leatherette? How durable is the leatherette? Is it prone to tearing? Is the "Robusta" cloth maybe a better option? Sorry for all the questions!

I’ve ordered this in my 6.1 Kombi. I swapped out the seats in my T6 for these but it was in black, I really liked the look and feel but have just realised it’s a lighter colour.

This shows it pretty well although not sure about it in my Candy White now I’ve seen it.

12D3584C-364C-4170-9316-3F0C1A984D84.jpeg

2A67E79F-BB82-4615-95C4-13C967EF3062.jpeg

Last edited:
Back