Roof Spoiler. Where To Buy??

Mark Howkins

T6 Pro
which rear spoiler?

I'm tempted by the Maxton Design and price but not sure if it flips up to much.....anyone have picses of one fitted?

I've got it and TBH I wouldn't says it's the best but it will do for now.

IMG_6425.JPG

@Mark Howkins i don't blame you. I will change that when I see one that I like because I only got it due to not liking the OEM but the thier are now better aftermarket ones coming through.

oem all the way for me.
T5 spoiler lookd good but it's now replicated exactly on the ford transit custom, abit played out.

Hello Again
Anyone know which is the best rear tailgate spoiler to add to my van ? Also if i fit the rear spoiler am i right in thinking that the bike rack that VW threw in with the van won't fit on anymore with a rear spoiler fitted ?

cheers

Andrew

I saw a T5 on Saturday with a rear spoiler and bike rack. I wandered over to it with my interest suitably piqued. It didn't stay that way for long. The owner had clearly taken a dremel or similar tool to the spoiler and cut out sections where the top arms of the carrier pass onto the top edge of the tailgate. :thumbsdown:

I was thinking of cutting my spoiler for the bike carrier. Or I'm looking at seeing if the bike carrier can be modified so it still fits with the spoiler

I was thinking of cutting my spoiler for the bike carrier. Or I'm looking at seeing if the bike carrier can be modified so it still fits with the spoiler
The one i saw was plastic so where cut through allowed all the wet and muck into the spoiler internal void. Looked bloomin terrible.

I've considered mounting the spoiler with some security bolts so it could be removed when the bike carrier is being used and not stolen when fitted back on

Hi All

Im after a subtle spoiler , can anyone recommend one and a good place to get it from?

Also a couple of pics would be great! I've seen some at van style but the pictures are too close up to see the overall affect it has on the van.

Cheers

Back