T6.1 oil reset process

cy294

VIP Member
T6 Guru
Afternoon all, does anyone know how to reset the oil change interval on a T6.1? I've tried the tried and tested method as per the other threads and the YouTube videos which works for my own T6, but it doesn't seem to work for a T6.1

It doesn't seem to come up on the dashboard display as to how many miles or days it is to a service / oil change. It seems I can only access it via the infotainment display. So I am at a loss how to reset it. I've had yo do an oil change due to the failed regens which caused the oil level to be too high.

Thanks all.

Afternoon all, does anyone know how to reset the oil change interval on a T6.1? I've tried the tried and tested method as per the other threads and the YouTube videos which works for my own T6, but it doesn't seem to work for a T6.1

It doesn't seem to come up on the dashboard display as to how many miles or days it is to a service / oil change. It seems I can only access it via the infotainment display. So I am at a loss how to reset it. I've had yo do an oil change due to the failed regens which caused the oil level to be too high.

Thanks all.
Hi did you find out how to do this?
I’m needing to do it too.
Cheers

Just hold the 0.0 button in front of the steering wheel then turn the ignition on (dont start the engine)
Hold it for a couple seconds then let go of the button when it displays reset oil, then press the button again to actually reset it

If you want to reset the inspection interval do the same process again but hold the button for a few seconds longer it will go to oil reset then to inspection reset then let go off the button while inspection is displayed, then press the button again to perform the reset

If you hold it a few seconds longer again it will go to oil then inspection then back to normal

Just hold the 0.0 button in front of the steering wheel then turn the ignition on (dont start the engine)
Hold it for a couple seconds then let go of the button when it displays reset oil, then press the button again to actually reset it

If you want to reset the inspection interval do the same process again but hold the button for a few seconds longer it will go to oil reset then to inspection reset then let go off the button while inspection is displayed, then press the button again to perform the reset

If you hold it a few seconds longer again it will go to oil then inspection then back to normal
Hi Thanks for that, not tried it as I did an SRI on VCDS on Friday while gathering those files for you...
Was that a mistake (I'm still learning vcds) as it didn't seem to offer me the choice of oil only reset?

Back