T6.1 new order delays

Ordered March 29th 2021. Kombi lwb 204 4motion dsg. Some extras. Last I heard provisional build date was week 50! But not holding my breath. People keep saying the wait will be worth it.

Ordered 22nd March, fully loaded LWB 204 4m PV DSG, revised build week 35 but still unconfirmed lol. :rolleyes:

I guess they will be closing for summer holidays soon if they haven't already! :fast rofl:

Ordered 15th March. T30 kombi DSG swb 150. LEDS, electric doors & tailgate, heated seats, camera.
No provisional build date.

Last edited:
“The Vehicle now has a confirmed build week of 28. Which is the Week Commencing the 12th of July. If all goes well, The vehicle should be with us mid August.”
Thats from my dealer..not heard anything since.. Pure Grey panel Van.. DSG.. LED Lights.. Factory fitted towbar.. fingers crossed it wont be long..

Ordered Mid Feb
“The Vehicle now has a confirmed build week of 28. Which is the Week Commencing the 12th of July. If all goes well, The vehicle should be with us mid August.”
Thats from my dealer..not heard anything since.. Pure Grey panel Van.. DSG.. LED Lights.. Factory fitted towbar.. fingers crossed it wont be long..

Original order 14th August 2020 for DSG 150 Kombi with lots of options ticked with a third party - that got cancelled.
Ordered with VW 6th Feb as above with more options ticked and provisional build date jumping around: September then August and now next January.........

Ordered 8th April, DSG 150 Kombi with the usual options (LED headlights, power latching doors, 80l tank etc). First provisional build was in December and now latest is September. Not confirmed as of yet.

Last week of Feb 2021 ordered a DSG 150 Kombi with heated seats. Only spoken to dealer once since then and he is sticking to the original estimate of late August to early September.

Ordered Feb 4th 21 twin slider DSG 199 Kombi 4 motion fully loaded given build 18th June 21 then build week 35, now off the system!!!
from a global conglomerate there customer service is a disgrace no road map out why keep taking orders! If it’s going to be 2023 then just say and give people the option to wait or cancel

Ordered 8th April, DSG 150 Kombi with the usual options (LED headlights, power latching doors, 80l tank etc). First provisional build was in December and now latest is September. Not confirmed as of yet.
Sounds familiar ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Same for me apart from mine a 204 4 motion with tow bar.

Just been told our Kombi HL DSG should be leaving the factory this week and arriving 1st week Sept. hats off to the dealers who said this would be the case back in Feb. Time to look for a buyer for the current one.

Ordered mine on 05:02:21 and just been given a unconfirmed build week 39 it’s going beyond a joke now

Ordered 22nd March, fully loaded LWB 204 4m PV DSG, revised build week 35 but still unconfirmed lol. :rolleyes:

I guess they will be closing for summer holidays soon if they haven't already! :fast rofl:
Another revised build week, unconfirmed, week 42......third time lucky maybe??!!;)

Ordered a new Shuttle with a few factory toys of the extras menu on 16/5 Exactly four weeks later was given a provisional build date of mid August, latest email now saying build date mid March with delivery April 2022, my question, is there anyway of checking progress of an order yourself ?
Thanks in advance..

Back