T6.1 Locking only the cab but leaning cargo doors unlocked

Sunil

Hi All,
I’am new here, I just took delivery of my new Transporter T6.1 and I was wondering how to
Unlocking only the cab but leaving cargo doors locked ?
If anyone can help Please.
Many thanks

Hi All,
I’am new here, I just took delivery of my new Transporter T6.1 and I was wondering how to
Many thanks
Hi, and welcome to the forum.

This thread does the reverse but for T6, the T6.1 might be different.

Hi All,
Many thanks
Hi Sunil , did you ever find out about just opening the cab door and leaving the other door locked as i find myself searching for the same question.

It’s configurable with VCDS or Carista

It’s configurable with VCDS or Carista
Hi Deaky . just had a quick look and would that be the "selective central locking" on the BCM modual coding , and would that give me one press cab door , second press all doors.
Shaun

Hi Deaky . just had a quick look and would that be the "selective central locking" on the BCM modual coding , and would that give me one press cab door , second press all doors.
Shaun
Yes that’s the one

not much luck with my lead but my transporter is a t6.1 and found on the radio under MENUE-VEHICLE-SETTINGS-OPENING AND CLOSING-CENTRAL LOCKING-DOOR UNLOCKING and set it to single door . job done , dont know if applicable to older modles but might be usefull to some.
Shaun

Back