T6.1 LED headlight adjustment

Happy Camper

Hi guys, I wonder can anyone help me with this issue?
I have a brand new T6.1 4Motion with LED headlights. I've fitted a 17" wheels with 245/65 BFG K02s and a 35mm Eibach lift kit. With both these mods the height of the van has gone up significantly.
The issue I now have is that the headlight beam is too high and I'm getting flashed from oncoming cars.
The self levelling control is working but still too high.
Are the led headlights manually adjustable or is it done through VCDS? If it's the latter, can anyone point me through the procedure?
I have a fully registered version of VCDS.
Thanks guys

Brian

The headlamps are mounted on the levelling platform and 2 adjustable screws on each headlamp allow them to be adjusted.
see the attached. (This and other great resources are available to VIP members in the downloads area) :)

Attachments

• Maintenance-Adjusting_Headlights_T6F.pdf
    222.9 KB · Views: 377
The headlamps are mounted on the levelling platform and 2 adjustable screws on each headlamp allow them to be adjusted.
see the attached. (This and other great resources are available to VIP members in the downloads area) :)
Many thanks Loz

This is down to a sensor on the o/s/r axle. Looks like a small drop link, few inches long.
If its not been disconnected when the suspension was changed it will have snapped causing the level of the LED headlights to be aiming too high.

This is down to a sensor on the o/s/r axle. Looks like a small drop link, few inches long.
If its not been disconnected when the suspension was changed it will have snapped causing the level of the LED headlights to be aiming too high.
Think I might have broken mine today when lowering. Does anyone have a link to new sensors or part number please?

Think I might have broken mine today when lowering. Does anyone have a link to new sensors or part number please?
It's always best to check with VW or TPS using your reg or VIN to be 100% sure, but front should be 7LA941273 and rear should be 7LA941274.

From memory around £100 but not sure if that’s plus or inc vat

Back