T6.1 plastic gear-knob upgrade

Kips

VIP Member
T6 Pro
Hi.
Quick question, definitely need to sort the gear knob out on the new van. Does anybody know if a black gloss with chrome surround cap T5/T6 will straight swap for what I have?
Many thanks
B8AA5761-D62C-4B30-A73D-1D243E3C74C1.jpeg

Same. Can’t believe they gave us a plastic one:(
Shocking. It looks like it is different to the T5/6 cap you can get. It seems to sit deeper. Must be the price we pay for not going for DSG

I want a leather one, like all the other Highline’s I’ve had. Also miffed about my missing sunglasses holder :mad:
And the space to put your left foot when your not engaging the clutch. . . Apart from that I’m over the moon. It drives beautifully. Still on the hunt for a splitter, seems to be more options coming every week

And the space to put your left foot when your not engaging the clutch. . . Apart from that I’m over the moon. It drives beautifully. Still on the hunt for a splitter, seems to be more options coming every week
I think we are on the same path:thumbsup: I’ve just had to vinyl wrap my grille strips, coz there is nothing about yet. I’m after a matt black splitter, everything is gloss black. My Apple car play, adaptive cruise, front sensors, and folding mirrors, far outweigh the little things that are missing

I think we are on the same path:thumbsup: I’ve just had to vinyl wrap my grille strips, coz there is nothing about yet. I’m after a matt black splitter, everything is gloss black. My Apple car play, adaptive cruise, front sensors, and folding mirrors, far outweigh the little things that are missing
totally agree. And definitely on the same path. What are your plans for the interior? I’ve got the bulkhead out, fitted my 2 captains seats from previous van (still in good shape after a fettle) got a load of dodo mat hopefully turning up tomorrow to keep me busy for the weekend. It’s going to be a slow process getting to the finish line. . . If there is one?!

totally agree. And definitely on the same path. What are your plans for the interior? I’ve got the bulkhead out, fitted my 2 captains seats from previous van (still in good shape after a fettle) got a load of dodo mat hopefully turning up tomorrow to keep me busy for the weekend. It’s going to be a slow process getting to the finish line. . . If there is one?!
Mine is just a work van, planning to be a super cool looking work van, so all my efforts are on the exterior. 741AEF0C-1E9F-4AB2-AE62-203005F51CC7.jpeg
I was looking at it the other day, and thinking I’d driven through the accessory brochure and everything has stuck. Next things for me is suspension drop, and it really needs a splitter

Mine is just a work van, planning to be a super cool looking work van, so all my efforts are on the exterior. View attachment 84733
I was looking at it the other day, and thinking I’d driven through the accessory brochure and everything has stuck. Next things for me is suspension drop, and it really needs a splitter
Looks smart mate! Mines predominantly a work van too. Like to have the rear seats for kids etc, utility wagon.

I don’t understand. You’d think before they let the first model leave the factory someone would have said ‘hold on a minute, that gear knob looks crap’
Could agree more!!!!!

Back