T6.1 Fuse location and rating list.

bluezie

VIP Member
T6 Pro
I'm new to these T6.1's, so I seem to be missing a point with the fuse locations and ratings! There is nothing in the manual, and no sticker on the fuse box covers, and can't find anything on this forum. It seems pointless having a page in the manual on how to change a fuse without a diagram showing where they are!
Is there a list or a link to a list that shows all fuse locations and ratings?
Van is a 2021 T6.1 DSG 150 LWB Highline.
I'm fitting a tracker, and need to pick up a permanent 12V supply, preferably directly form a dedicated fuse added to the fuse box.

Hi just got my first VW. Its a transporter 6.1 21 reg, Highline T28. I love it BUT why is it so difficult to find a fuse chart for both fuse boxes? Its such a basic requirement

Hi folks, bumping an old thread but this one may be the closest to what I need. I would like to have IGN switched 12V preferably taken from under dash fusebox in my T6.1. I've found the T6 box having the IGN switched ones in the top middle but haven't found this info for 6.1. I see and have the SC - Dash Panel fuse box PDF from the Downloads section but apart from having named which one does what I don't see the info of any being permanent or IGN switched. Pls help if you can.

I would like to have IGN switched 12V preferably taken from under dash fusebox in my T6.1

E.g. SC39 -SC46 are ignition switched.

@mmi saves the day as always. Thank you mate!

And btw not to give me fish but to teach me fishing, how do I find this out myself? What are the source of the PDFs - as it's certainly not the user manual. Do I find such on elsawin?

Reactions: mmi
I have used VW erWin
Just register - and for a very reasonable fee - can download the PDF's.

Prepare yourself a bit (even without registering or logging in) to see how the documents are organized - e.g.

Full T6.1 circuit/wiring diagrams - under Repair information (see below)​

or just vehicle specific - under Vehicle-specific (much slower) as you download sections individually.

1689163142944.png
x
1689163406562.png
x
1689163274933.png
x

1689163688934.png

By tapping "i" you get even a glimpse into contents listing - for free​

1689164044287.png

Anyways - should be pretty straightforward to navigate.

1689161727744.png

1 hour should be more than enough to download everything about T6.1.
1 day is more than enough to download ALL the documents about ALL VW models :whistle:

I'm new to these T6.1's, so I seem to be missing a point with the fuse locations and ratings! There is nothing in the manual, and no sticker on the fuse box covers, and can't find anything on this forum. It seems pointless having a page in the manual on how to change a fuse without a diagram showing where they are!
I'm fitting a tracker, and need to pick up a permanent 12V supply, preferably directly form a dedicated fuse added to the fuse box.
Hello, Same with my T6 from new. Need to know which fuses are related to the ABS system. Had my T6 from new, converted at new. Wouldn't buy another VW. Customer service is pants. Plus not easy to work on. There are many simple modifications that could be done at manufacture to make life easier for the DIY mechanic and also make professional servicing easier and thus cheaper.
Regards
Stephen

Back