T6.1 fader using VCDS is now available

Hi.. mines a Kenwood DRV N520...forward facing only and is now 2 years old ...but lots of new stuff available..why not give @Absolut5 a ring ..I’m sure they can offer good advice on your needs

Looks great. Are you able to hook up OEM camera's to aftermarket head units? I have a Pioneer and in-market for a tidy job on a rear camera. Would need the tailgate cut.
Yes you can connect it to the Pioneer , requires a large square hole to be cut into tailgate

So.....you spend a fortune on a T6.1, add some rear speakers, and you still have to fanny around to get the fader function to work? Jeez, VW, really?

So.....you spend a fortune on a T6.1, add some rear speakers, and you still have to fanny around to get the fader function to work? Jeez, VW, really?

Same on the T6, but the software has only just been released for T6.1. VCDS has to catch up

Good afternoon, can someone tell me if VCDS have already released the software for the T6.1 and if that version is necessary.
I think 20.4 gives some bugs and I don't know if the Fader can be activated, thanks
What headunit do you have ?

Really unhappy with the speakers in my T6.1 especially the passenger side for some reason, it can't handle any bass and distorts badly even at low volume. Could you message me some options to resolve this please.

Really unhappy with the speakers in my T6.1 especially the passenger side for some reason, it can't handle any bass and distorts badly even at low volume. Could you message me some options to resolve this please.
@Petehelmet I was very surprised by the poor sound...which I discovered about 5 mins after getting behind the wheel of my brand new 6.1! I got in touch with Jason @Absolut5 fairly promptly thereafter and am pleased to have my slot booked for an upgrade...can’t wait!

I must admit that I wasn’t aware that systems with sound quality this poor are still being made by anyone! I know it is a commercial vehicle, but that excuse simply doesn’t fly for me when the vehicle costs what these vans do!

I tried using VCDS 20.4.1 to unlock the Fader and the program shows me a warning where it says something like "unsupported vehicle" and does not allow me to change the encoding in F5.
You have found yourself in a similar chaos, in my case it is a Multivan 6.1 and you can tell me which versions of VCDS you use, thanks
Have you tried it with the new v20.12?

Back