T6.1 - electric tailgate doesn’t latch every time - the dealer comment is laughable

Mine started to play up today, sorf close not pulling in, tried it with side door open no difference. If I pushed it iit would work, but then it wouldn't. Also when I unlocked the van I could hear the soft Close make a noise.
Make have to be a trip to the dealer
I would certainly get it look at. since we had the part replaced under warranty it has worked perfectly ever since.

I would certainly get it look at. since we had the part replaced under warranty it has worked perfectly ever since.
Hi do you know what they replaced.
Mine has been in this morning and they changed the soft Close latch, but this hasn't fixed the problem.

Why don't you speak to Danny at the Droitwich service center (3 Danny's involved now)
They had mine 3 times but eventually sorted it. It baffled them and I was told they sought advice from Germany.
Never failed since.
Mention my case. PM me if you need more specs details.
Hi
Do you know what they did, mine has been in today and the changed soft Close latch but still not working

Hi
Do you know what they did, mine has been in today and the changed soft Close latch but still not working
Hello bud, they changed a module that was located behind the driver side quarter panel. Not sure what / why but it worked.

Hello bud, they changed a module that was located behind the driver side quarter panel. Not sure what / why but it worked.
I tried ringing Droitwich van centre, they said the didn't have a Dann there

I tried ringing Droitwich van centre, they said the didn't have a Dann there
He's actually left, I was there yesterday and asked where he was....PM me and ill give you my details and van reg etc.
It will be tomorrow though as I'm just on my out

It was. It would close but not fully latch shut. It seemed to fully latch then open again about 10mm.

Back