T6.1 Discover Pro MiB3 system

TibblesT6

VIP Member
T6 Pro
Hi
Has anyone retro fitted this head unit I have the basic head unit with car play but wanting a bigger screen and black surround as I would like to add a digital dash at some point next year
Just wondering if it’s a plug and play install or
If somebody knows of a company that can do this upgrade for me!
Will be wanting to add rear speakers and upgraded front speakers with sub and amps
Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated
Thanks
Ash

Think it’s too new for any second hand unit and when I checked availability from VW it was around 4K ish for the infotainment unit and the screen

So what’s plan B ?

Someone I know had the discover pro MiB3 unit installed by vw because he was having the SOS issue with his van and was done under warrenty but then he paid hazzy dayz in St Albans to install the digital dash for him so now he has the complete upgrade! He paid £1800 for the digital dash I believe

Someone I know had the discover pro MiB3 unit installed by vw because he was having the SOS issue with his van and was done under warrenty but then he paid hazzy dayz in St Albans to install the digital dash for him so now he has the complete upgrade! He paid £1800 for the digital dash
Must be a thing that vw have to do to code it in

From what I've seen playing around with them so far and I've only done a handful they need parametizing using ODIS.

I've not seen any on the second hand market

Guys need your help I have the basic stereo in my new T6.1 and want to fit the MIB3 so I can't fit the virtual cockpit do you know anyone that's done this? Thanks

Back