T6.1 dash vs t6 comfort dash

Jeff Goodall

T6 Pro
Hi all, currently have t6 with comfort dash & have ordered t6.1 with no comfort option. Seems a bit of a down grade rather than improvement.Is there anyway of improving this. Also what’s the noise level like in 6.1 In comparison as heard comfort dash like mine is quiet Compared to normal one.
Thanks for any input.

I've not got my van new kombi but it's the one niggle over my T6 that there is no comfort dash on the 6.1. It really did transform the dash on the T6.

This week I had the pleasure of a trip to @BognorMotors for a suspension demo. The van I drove had some paintwork done to the vent trims and clock binnacle that I felt surpassed the comfort dash. It's not cheep to get it done but I think I'm going have to.

The dash is the single biggest thing putting me off a T6.1 (well that and an infotainment system that seems very flaky according to others). Compared to the T6 comfort dash it is in my opinion, a nasty, hard plastic low rent affair. I've driven a couple of T6.1 loaners and haven't quite been able to get over just how dreadful it actually is.

The dash is the single biggest thing putting me off a T6.1 (well that and an infotainment system that seems very flaky according to others). Compared to the T6 comfort dash it is in my opinion, a nasty, hard plastic low rent affair. I've driven a couple of T6.1 loaners and haven't quite been able to get over just how dreadful it actually is.
My thoughts also, although the lack of anywhere to put my left foot would be the the 6.1's biggest black mark over T6's.

I love my comfort dash & feels much more premium over standard one. Not sure how much it would cost to fit caravelle lower dash to 6.1 as this would help I think.

I've not got my van new kombi but it's the one niggle over my T6 that there is no comfort dash on the 6.1. It really did transform the dash on the T6.

This week I had the pleasure of a trip to @BognorMotors for a suspension demo. The van I drove had some paintwork done to the vent trims and clock binnacle that I felt surpassed the comfort dash. It's not cheep to get it done but I think I'm going have to.

Just looked at this ,your right looks much better. I think without paint it just looks cheap.

My van turned up this weekend so I got straight into the upgrades. Whipped off the clock surround, centre vent and radio surround and the 2 side vents and replaced with a set I got busy painting while I waited for delivery. Also added a Van X DSG gear knob cover to replace the black plastic original. Pretty happy with how it’s come out and I don’t miss my T6 comfort dash quite so much now.

B263EBF6-6E3E-4625-8478-4D6C26B5590E.jpeg

90C3916A-A30F-483B-8B52-4C78D1E8D590.jpeg

17E2794C-6235-4A38-B2D7-C5BD71A02ADF.jpeg

Back