T6.1 Coasting function??

Dannyb6467

VIP Member
T6 Legend
I have 2020 Highline DSG....does it have the coasting function as my 2017 did? Can find it in the info screen anywhere.
Cheers.

Did you find this? I cant find it and I liked it on my t6!
No still cant see anything...looked but 99% confident it doesn't have it. Mind you, I think the gearbox is far better geared than my 2017 DSG

I've done a bit of research into the coasting function...apparently in MQB passenger cars it's not a menu option like on PQ cars, and it's down to the driving mode (i.e. eco/normal/sport) - coasting comes on by default in 'eco' mode. I've never been anywhere near a T6.1 but I know they're now MQB based so I wonder if there's a driving mode function that will get it working for you T6.1 people?

I've done a bit of research into the coasting function...apparently in MQB passenger cars it's not a menu option like on PQ cars, and it's down to the driving mode (i.e. eco/normal/sport) - coasting comes on by default in 'eco' mode. I've never been anywhere near a T6.1 but I know they're now MQB based so I wonder if there's a driving mode function that will get it working for you T6.1 people?
No coasting on a 6.1

Just joined t6.1 team and coasting is by default. I would like to deactivate it… don’t like coasting mode… any idea in 2023?

Last edited:
@Crazymind seems odd 2 vans from the same year would be different. On a positive note maybe it wouldn’t be too hard for someone to remove it. I’m with you- I definitely wouldn’t want it tho.

Back