T6.1 Cigarette-lighter fuse location

Kable

Hi to everybody I'm Kable, I've been a veedub guy for over 30years but never got round to being a clubman until now!! Currently got a new T6.1 lwb high-top, but with lock-down and my age it's been stationary more than used, since it arrived in March. Today I have caused myself a little problem by blowing the fuse to the dash cigarette-lighter and the handbook, although it's a mile thick, has not got even a picture of a fuse-box or location to get one started. Suggestions welcome! Kable

I know on mine it’s under the passenger seat but not sure if they are all the same as some have extra cables under the passenger seat.

Hi to everybody I'm Kable, I've been a veedub guy for over 30years but never got round to being a clubman until now!! Currently got a new T6.1 lwb high-top, but with lock-down and my age it's been stationary more than used, since it arrived in March. Today I have caused myself a little problem by blowing the fuse to the dash cigarette-lighter and the handbook, although it's a mile thick, has not got even a picture of a fuse-box or location to get one started. Suggestions welcome! Kable
Petehelmet, my friend, you were spot-on! After a frustrating 40mins lying in the driver doorway - pulling, dropping,fiddling,re-fitting fuses in the dash-panel box to no avail, two minutes under the passenger seat sorted it - it does make life easier knowing where to look! It was the only fuse there on and with a light behind it you could see it was blown! Many thanks Kable Ps I also found by looking very closely at the fuse face there are two contact 'windows' so it is possible to test with a multi-tester without removing a fuse - you learn something everyday!! Cheers

Thanks for the assist Loz - diagrams do help a lot with the electrical stuff - the handbook with my dsg high-top is about a much use as the 'chocolate fire-guard' - I quote 'we are unable to provide an up-to-date overview of the locations of the fuses for the electrical consumers' citing vehicle being under constant development!! A few generalisations about groupings with locations would be a start! ps I don't think being with you guys barely 24 hrs would qualify me for vip member!! Cheers Kable

Hi,
Just seen this thread regarding fuse for dash cigarette lighter under passenger seat. Is this correct for a T6 2016 SE model
Thanks

Hi,
Just seen this thread regarding fuse for dash cigarette lighter under passenger seat. Is this correct for a T6 2016 SE model
Thanks
Which dash one, centre or top dash?
Centre one is in the fuse box centre lower dash under gear stick SC49 but there are some variations depending on which year/model.
1618854580339.png

Hi
Can't see cigarette lighter fuse. My top dash one works, it's the one by gear stick
Thanks for your help
Dave

Hi guys first time posting , does anybody know were a fuse for steering wheel controls would be, they stopped working although the buttons still light up and the horn still works any help appreciated thanks

Back