T6.1 by Urban Automotive

Probably won’t be cheap. View attachment 64637

Very interesting. I've seen some of their work and it's pretty extreme, but like you say, not cheap.
Saying that, if companies like LV can bolt on a few goodies, whack on a set of generic 20" wheels and tweak the interiors, then command the sort of dosh they do, then i'm sure there will be a market for a £100k plus T6:eek: Just not at this moment in time.

Still be interesting to see what they come up with though, as they are do often do things that others don't.
Is there actually anything left that hasn't been done to a Transporter? The holy grail.

A neighbour has bought an Urban pimped Range Rover. He is (was) an older quite discreet fella, now bought this hideum bling exotic pharmaceutical distribution looking monster, that looks worse than stock. Already scuffed the gaudy 23" wheels. Goodness knows what they'll bolt onto a T6.1.
It takes a lot of money to look that cheap.

Bodystyling Package
  • Front & Rear Bumpers manufactured from Carbon Fibre
  • Carbon Fibre Front Lip Spoiler (Gloss black)
  • ABS Plastic Front Centre Mouthpiece and Side Intakes - Cuboid Design
  • Integrated Daytime Running Lights
  • ABS Plastic Rear Diffuser With Removable Skidpad (Tow Compatible)
  • Quad Exhaust Tips (Finished in Silver or Black)
  • 2 PC Upper Rear Wing Spoiler with Urban Branding
  • Replacement Side vents with Urban Works Branding
  • Lower Side Decal Pack with Urban Works Branding
  • Lower Side Tubes in Satin Black
Cost - £5,995+VAT supplied or £7,495+VAT supplied and fitted

Wheels
  • 20" Wheel Package - Staggered Offset (Choice of UC4 or WX2)
  • Premium Tyre Package
Cost - £1,200+VAT alloys only or £1,800+VAT with premium tyres, fitted

Suspension
  • Urban Raceline Spring Kit 50/60mm
Cost - £390+VAT supplied or £630+VAT supplied and fitted

Additional Items available
  • Roof Light POD
  • Visual Carbon Front Lip
  • Recaro Seat Upgrade
  • Coil Over Suspension

Yes, plus painting, it looks very good quality but not sure how they can justify that much money for an aftermarket part, but they don’t have trouble selling them that’s for sure!

My brother has an Urban Defender, pig ugly turd of a thing that only a fool would spend their money on.

When Urban ran out of Defenders to ruin they started on other vehicles, every one of them fugly as hell.

I’m not a fan just in case you thought I was sitting on the fence.

And don’t get me started on Project Khan :sick:

Front spoiler yes, rear spoiler yes but the rear bumper does look too much with all those diffuser fins.

Reactions: Ozi
It’s growing on me but don’t think I could ever justify the costs what they would be asking for.

I quite like the front. The sides need angular bars, not tubes. The rear just screams Transit.

Recently saw an LV bumper/splitter alternative (siding with LV for my van) in the flesh, and was hugely disappointed. Don't want to pay UA or even LV money, but to be honest when you get so far into an expensive build do you want a piece of bath tub screwed on the front?

Last edited:
Think its stunning, but 9 grand all in..... and i dont get why made in carbon fibre, no give if bumped, and only to be sold as full kit, not split in any way..... so its a no from me

All i can add is i had a visit to Leighton vans this week, they have a little something coming out soon called the LV-R , so if you were thinking of this i would just hang fire and i promise you the wait will be worth it as its different level :thumbsup:

Back