T6.1 Blue Camper

Those Clayton Wheels are definitely a pain to clean. What are you thinking of changing to?

Those Clayton Wheels are definitely a pain to clean. What are you thinking of changing to?
I'm looking at going lower and probably 20s, tossed up the Swamper idea for a while but the Mrs isn't keen.....

Reactions: EAN
If you are anywhere near the NW then there will be a set of SuperMetal 20" Fins for sale as soon as I can find the 16" alternatives I want!

If you are anywhere near the NW then there will be a set of SuperMetal 20" Fins for sale as soon as I can find the 16" alternatives I want!
I am in the North West, I've provisionally had an offer accepted on some wheels earlier today. If for whatever reason it doesn't work out I'll let you know. Thanks

I saw a set of 16s on FB Marketplace in Warrington with BFGs on, might be of interest? Give me a shout if you can't find them.

Thanks for the heads-up on the alloys you saw.
That's not ANOTHER Ravenna Blue Hillside Birchover is it, we seem to be getting everywhere ;)

Thanks for the heads-up on the alloys you saw.
That's not ANOTHER Ravenna Blue Hillside Birchover is it, we seem to be getting everywhere ;)
No, same roof though! Conversion was done by DC Conversions in Runcorn by the previous owner.

No, same roof though! Conversion was done by DC Conversions in Runcorn by the previous owner.
Just wanted to give you a heads up on changing your wheels on a t6.1
Please please make sure if you have direct or in direct tyre sensors as I have just changed mine and it could be costly mistake if I can’t sort it , like 75-100 pound extra per wheel ? I have direct type .
Happy to give you more advice if you need it or unless you know ?

Just wanted to give you a heads up on changing your wheels on a t6.1
Please please make sure if you have direct or in direct tyre sensors as I have just changed mine and it could be costly mistake if I can’t sort it , like 75-100 pound extra per wheel ? I have direct type .
Happy to give you more advice if you need it or unless you know ?
If you can offer more advice that would be very much appreciated. I'm not sure which I have tbh, I get a readout, in bar, on the middle screen on the speedometer. I assumed it would just be a case of switching over the sensor but I'm not sure....

Back