T6.1: arm rests on the highline?

lenlec

T6 Pro
Hi all ordered a 6.1 highline today. It’s arriving next wed. just want to double check does the 6.1 still have the 2 pull down down arm rests on the drivers seat like the T6 ? It was one of my favourite things on my t6
cheers

They feel like the same seats. I swapped my waterproof seat covers, from the 6, everything fitted as before.

Yep, although, I tend to put my foot flat on the floor, when cruising, so not bothered by that. No sunglasses holder, annoying. However I’ve seen them for about £15. Worst though, is plastic gear knob (manual)

No sunglasses holder, annoying.

So true! Why have the gap for it but not just put it in?! Where have you seen them for sale? And do you know if they're easy to install?

I also miss the little cubby hole in the centre of the roof.

Wished I’d of kept my t6 now. Lol. All these little things add up.
will listers give me my £250 deposit back ?

They only small things. These are far outweighed by the Adaptive Cruise, AppConnect, front parking sensors

The 6 was usb, the 6.1 is usbc. I just got a 10cm adaptor from amazon and use the normal phone lead. I took it with me, on delivery day, to get it set up at handover.

The 6 was usb, the 6.1 is usbc. I just got a 10cm adaptor from amazon and use the normal phone lead. I took it with me, on delivery day, to get it set up at handover.
Thanks, I’ve seen those usb c adapters on EBay, good to know they work. However, just realised that Mirrorlink is Android only and I’ve got an iPhone.......

So true! Why have the gap for it but not just put it in?! Where have you seen them for sale? And do you know if they're easy to install?

I also miss the little cubby hole in the centre of the roof.
Not the little cubby hole that most folks on here don't like?

Back