For Sale 2020 T30 199PS DSG Highline P/V. £32k no VAT

Steve Hales

T6 Guru
Putting the van up for sale very soon so thought I’d see if any interest on here first.
T6.1 199bhp dsg panel van swb highline in starlight blue with 51000 miles (will go up a bit as still using for another week or two).
It’s just 3 years old with full service history and it’s 1st mot, it’s my work van but it’s been looked after.
It’s got from factory the standard highline spec including aircon, reversing camera, LED headlights, park assist (it parks its self!) and rear area heater.
I’ve added original T6 sportline 18” alloys and the original Devonports will be included. Also it has been lowered by CRS with H&R coilovers.
I’ve fitted an Audison amp and sub under the passenger seat.
The back is racked out to suit my work needs at the moment, I can leave it in or remove it.
The bad bits- a few stone chips on the bonnet/front bumper and a scratch on the passenger door. It did have mud flaps but they were removed due to catching the floor when going up or down any inclines this has left three holes each side of the rear bumper. All the above are an easy fix but I’ve not had time to get it done due to work commitments.

In the three years I’ve owned it I’ve loved driving it and always get good comments on the looks. It’s on finance at the moment but that will be payed before I sell.

Price will probably be between £32-£33KIMG_1223.jpegIMG_1225.jpegIMG_1226.jpegIMG_1227.jpegIMG_1230.jpegIMG_1231.jpeg

So there is VAT but included in the price? Comes with a VAT invoice. Could you DM me the number plate so I can do a little background check?

Reactions: Bav
Ok so price isn’t inc VAT then. There is no VAT. Best to alter post #8 for clarity.

Thanks for confirming. GLWS.

Back