Lorksalordy

Hello.

Absolute noob so be gentle...

Just picked up my first van and over the moon with it. Family loves it too which is always a bonus...

However I want to replace the 17" Devonports with these, 18" 2011 style Sportline alloys.

Sportline-Alloy-Wheel.jpg

My local dealer told me there may be an issue fitting these to a newer Kombi as the newer Kombi has bigger disc brakes.

Has anyone got these fitted to a T6?

Any issues - what tyres did you use?

And if possible - pls upload a photo so I can get a view on what they look like. My van is black and lowered 30mm.

Thanks forummers!

D.

I have a set of those. You’ll need 5mm spacers to clear the calipers. :thumbsup:
66D867BA-C264-44EE-8461-FAF9A4CB2D55.jpeg

Thanks @Deaky - that's really help. Look brilliant too! What size tyres are they?

And have you got spacers on all 4 wheels? If you don't mind where did you get the spacers - there's all sorts on Ebay. Minefield!

D.

Last edited:
Did I note you were moving to 19's @Chopman ?

How low are you currently?

Currently got Eibach 50mm adjustable springs on standard dampers and these 18" wheels.
Will be going to B14 and 19's soon - hopefully all swapped over around easter time :)
I've not got a price worked out yet, but will check the tyre condition and put them in the "for sale" section once they are off.

Currently got Eibach 50mm adjustable springs on standard dampers and these 18" wheels.
Will be going to B14 and 19's soon - hopefully all swapped over around easter time :)
I've not got a price worked out yet, but will check the tyre condition and put them in the "for sale" section once they are off.

Any clue what 19s you are going for?

Bola B1's.

Ooooo. Going all drift car look on us, I like them.

I contacted Bola about their B12s to see if they were rated high enough, and they told me the B12 was rated at 1250kg per wheel which is impressive.
I still look at them now and really like them, but not sure how they will look on a T6 and I've sworn not to waste money on my van this year.

Ooooo. Going all drift car look on us, I like them.

I contacted Bola about their B12s to see if they were rated high enough, and they told me the B12 was rated at 1250kg per wheel which is impressive.
I still look at them now and really like them, but not sure how they will look on a T6 and I've sworn not to waste money on my van this year.

Not sure that anyone will confuse me for a drift car ;), but they are a bit of a classic, timeless shape with rally cars using something similar since the 1990's.
I have looked at and considered all sorts of wheels, from Weller steels, to wide and staggered 5 spoke 18's to Judd T311's. I emailed Bola and they said that the 19" B1's were rated to 815kg which is fine for my T30.

The other thing I liked is that I can get different offsets front and rear giving me an extra 10mm on the back without the need for spacers or staggered tyre sizes.

Not sure that anyone will confuse me for a drift car ;), but they are a bit of a classic, timeless shape with rally cars using something similar since the 1990's.
I have looked at and considered all sorts of wheels, from Weller steels, to wide and staggered 5 spoke 18's to Judd T311's. I emailed Bola and they said that the 19" B1's were rated to 815kg which is fine for my T30.

The other thing I liked is that I can get different offsets front and rear giving me an extra 10mm on the back without the need for spacers or staggered tyre sizes.

I assume you've gone for 8.5"? Out of interest what offsets have you settled on?
You got me thinking about the B12 again, so I sent them another message asking if they can do staggered 8.5 and 9.5 but they don't do 9.5 in the B12. I could do with 10-15mm further out on the rear. Currently running ET45.

I assume you've gone for 8.5"? Out of interest what offsets have you settled on?
You got me thinking about the B12 again, so I sent them another message asking if they can do staggered 8.5 and 9.5 but they don't do 9.5 in the B12. I could do with 10-15mm further out on the rear. Currently running ET45.

I've gone 19x8.5 with et40 on the front and et30 on the rear.

Back