Sold T5 Kombi Motexion Bulkhead Brand New

Status
Not open for further replies.

HMC

Hi
I have this bulkhead because I wasn't sure if I wanted it or not. The VW dealer "threw it in for free" (yes yes I know nothing comes for free) but I asked for it not to be installed so I could have more of a think. Hence it is brand new, never used, never installed. I now think I want to get the Exploira Kombi bed for the back so I definitely don't want the bulkhead, and it is true to its name..ie bulky, and i've no idea where to put it so its still in the back of the van.
I literally took delivery of my new van today (YAY!!!!), the bulkhead still has the styrafoam protection on it.
Any takers? I live in West London. If it helps anyone at all I will probably be driving down to Cornwall sometime in the next few weeks too.
£300 ono

PS If anyone has an size 4 Exploria bed for sale let me know!
IMG_4428.JPG IMG_4429.JPG IMG_4430.JPG IMG_4431.JPG

Is this the bulkhead that fits behind the second row of seats and will it fit a T6 SWB kombi?

Is this the bulkhead that fits behind the second row of seats and will it fit a T6 SWB kombi?
Yes that's the one. It's not meant for twin sliding doors which my van has, but they were going to glue it in which would have been fine apparently.

Yes that's the one. It's not meant for twin sliding doors which my van has, but they were going to glue it in which would have been fine apparently.
I've got one in my twin slider which was just screwed in, i've taken the screws out so can take it out when needed and it barely moves, they are are a tight fit so won't need to be 'glued in'

Hey that's good to know Kingsway. I didn't like the sound of gluing anything in.
Merv555 I wouldn't drive through A35. I normally go M4/M5 but could do A303 on Friday if that helps at all. Perhaps send me a personal message if you want to discuss in more detail.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back