T5 Caravelle Rails And Seats - how to fit?

Ofuedd

Hi guys I’ve recently purchased rails , 2 x captain seats and the bench seat for the rail system. I got them at a really good price but need to get hold of a few parts. I’m wanting to replace the aluminium rail covers as they are a bit tatty and I’m also wanting some bits including the two handles on the front of the seat bed as they are missing.
So I’m just wondering if anyone has a parts list / diagram with part numbers so that I can try to search part suppliers for replacements please ?
Thank you in advance.

Hi guys I’ve recently purchased rails , 2 x captain seats and the bench seat for the rail system. I got them at a really good price but need to get hold of a few parts. I’m wanting to replace the aluminium rail covers as they are a bit tatty and I’m also wanting some bits including the two handles on the front of the seat bed as they are missing.
So I’m just wondering if anyone has a parts list / diagram with part numbers so that I can try to search part suppliers for replacements please ?
Thank you in advance.

Remember there are two different versions of rails from diff years so some parts have a choice of two and will depend what year van your rails came from

Remember there are two different versions of rails from diff years so some parts have a choice of two and will depend what year van your rails came from
Hi Pauly,

yer I kind of gathered there was two types , I think these are the older version but not 100%. When I get a spare 5 mins I’ll go back out and have a look for any stickers on the seats with a year on. The guy I purchased them from got them removed from an old t5 but I’m not convinced they were originally fitted into it. I think it was a 2009. Apart from the few bits missing off them the seats are in really good condition with no rips / mis shaped foam / not worn and so on so I’d be shocked if they are 10 years old. I was thinking of fitting the rails myself as I’m pretty hands on but if I can find a decent conversion garage locally that can work out and source the new parts I might bite the bullet and pay them to do it.

Back