T5 2.5 transporter?

Right 2006 2.5 starts drives well no fault codes and live data in spec ,
Vechical starts idiols , no bad breathing , but soon as engine warms up starts to blue smoke / bad over fueling , yet all injectors/ cam / timing in spec,
Tested compression 340 per clyinder
Injectors tested all good / geniune seals fitted
Glow plugs good
Turbo and egr renewed , dosent use water or oil ,
Vechichal hasn’t been mapped.
Tomorrow I’ll be check fuel related tests , oh vechical has geniune 90k

Blue smoke is burning oil.
If it had been blue smoking badly after a cold start I’d say it was probably worn / hardened valve seals.
Try taking one of the bottom hoses off the intercooler and see how much oil drains out.
If there is oil present it’s either from excessive oil carry over via PCV and / or turbocharger seal leakage. You may be able to replace the PCV diaphragm / complete valve, not sure on the design on a T5.
I realise that you said it doesn‘t consume oil and the turbo’ has been renewed but blue smoke is from oil, over fuelling would be black smoke.

Blue smoke is burning oil.
If it had been blue smoking badly after a cold start I’d say it was probably worn / hardened valve seals.
Try taking one of the bottom hoses off the intercooler and see how much oil drains out.
If there is oil present it’s either from excessive oil carry over via PCV and / or turbocharger seal leakage. You may be able to replace the PCV diaphragm / complete valve, not sure on the design on a T5.
I realise that you said it doesn‘t consume oil and the turbo’ has been renewed but blue smoke is from oil, over fuelling would be black smoke.
Clearly not reading the advert ??? It dosent burn oil !
Turbo was renewed yet wasn’t at fault !
Yes it’s blue but not oil , it’s diesal , because its eye stings your eyes and u can clearly smell it !
Yet injectors read good ,
I’m more towards bad fuel pressure / tadam pump/ intake pump / pressure dropping so injectors then drop pressure witch with give. Poor spray injection into clyinders

Back