Sold T5.1 Sportline wheels £600

Status
Not open for further replies.

Martin Gibson

VIP Member
T6 Guru
Advertising these for a friend that has one of these old things lol. They are in really good condition,been ceramic coated and have Eagle F1 asymmetric 255/45/18 tyres on them. The photo is just one i got from the internet but if anyones interested, then i can get some photos of the actual ones and put them in touch with my friend.They will be in very good condition because his van is kept immaculate but he has 20" ABT wheels on it now. They would need to be collected from Carlisle and he wants £600 for them,any questions just askIMG_1261.PNG

Advertising these for a friend that has one of these old things lol. They are in really good condition,been ceramic coated and have Eagle F1 asymmetric 255/45/18 tyres on them. The photo is just one i got from the internet but if anyones interested, then i can get some photos of the actual ones and put them in touch with my friend.They will be in very good condition because his van is kept immaculate but he has 20" ABT wheels on it now. They would need to be collected from Carlisle and he wants £600 for them,any questions just askView attachment 88743
@Martin Gibson - Hi Martin; do you know if these are still available please? If so, would be great to know a little more. Thanks Dan

Thanks @Martin Gibson for the quick reply - do you have any further pics of the actual wheels / know the condition of tyres etc? Thanks in advance for anything further you can share

I don't have any pics but i would be able to get some. As far as i know,the wheels are mint,not sure they have been on the van long after the ceramic coating was done before he swapped them over for 20 inch ones. The tyres will be in good condition also as he keeps his van in better knick than anyone else i know, do you want his phone number and you can ask him directly?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back